Greeneville Football 2019

SwapNShop

10 minutes ago, DarkKnight4 said:

Offensively Greeneville didn't wow you, but they do what they do well. ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK. They were physically Better than all their opponents . Hats off to Coach Ballard and their staff, they always get the most out of their kids. Does Ballard retire or move on somewhere else?

You left out option #3 are does he go for the 3peat

Edited by Greendevil87

9 hours ago, DarkKnight4 said:

SHESSSSHHHH You're right. I think he is a great coach and even better man. Crossed paths a time before and the guy loves Greeneville and football. I was just asking from previous post stating they heard this was his last year

That’s just people talking. Ballard will remains at Greeneville because hid family is deeeply rooted in The town. He has a farm and also two twin girls in middle school. He’s not going anywhere imo. Before he became the headcoach he was on the staff for many years 

13 hours ago, SwapNShop said:

Dobyns-Bennett would be one of the last places that Coach Ballard would go... that’s a rebuild that is going to be hard to turn around.

You could say the same about most schools in NET.Difference is,Kingsport has built some of the finest facilities in the state and have great support for their program.This isn't like trying to build a powerhouse at a small county school.The problems however are some that would face any coach right now that trys to do it with the good ole boy network.Bottom line is it wouldn't be a very good move for coach and his career .

On 11/30/2018 at 11:08 PM, SwapNShop said:

I have heard that too, it would be a great time to ‘ride off into the sunset’.

Well, one thing I've learned about coach Ballard in the 10 short years ive been around him, is that he likes to "Drive" alot more than he likes to "Ride". Having said that, I personally have no clue what the man wants or is going to do. I will just say this. If he decides to come back next year, It will be alot of fun seeing what this same staff can do with a team most everyone OUTSIDE the program thinks will be a huge step back from the one we just all watched. If he decides that this was his last season as the Head Devil, all I can personally say is Thanks Coach for what you've done here with the program, the kids and the "culture" of Greene Devil Football, good luck in all your future endeavors and Make sure you're back at Burley the day they rededicate the field in your name......."Caine Ballard field @ Burley Stadium" or something the like

49 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

Well, one thing I've learned about coach Ballard in the 10 short years ive been around him, is that he likes to "Drive" alot more than he likes to "Ride". Having said that, I personally have no clue what the man wants or is going to do. I will just say this. If he decides to come back next year, It will be alot of fun seeing what this same staff can do with a team most everyone OUTSIDE the program thinks will be a huge step back from the one we just all watched. If he decides that this was his last season as the Head Devil, all I can personally say is Thanks Coach for what you've done here with the program, the kids and the "culture" of Greene Devil Football, good luck in all your future endeavors and Make sure you're back at Burley the day they rededicate the field in your name......."Caine Ballard field @ Burley Stadium" or something the like

"Caine Ballard field"@ Ballard Stadium :thumb: