Greeneville Football 2019

SwapNShop

18 hours ago, BatmanDevil said:

All I know is I'm getting ready to rewatch the championship game and hope we pop up the opening kickoff this time.B)

dont waste your time brother, ive watched the entire game 6 times now and we STILL kick it to him every time....i watched them practice it all week before the game and was surprised we didnt use it to open the game, BUT, what balard said afterwords made sense....Cej was 90 percent all year and he had that strong wind behind him.....shoulda been a touchback but i guess other  plans were in place for that kick

On 12/3/2018 at 6:13 PM, BVDevil said:

Well, one thing I've learned about coach Ballard in the 10 short years ive been around him, is that he likes to "Drive" alot more than he likes to "Ride". Having said that, I personally have no clue what the man wants or is going to do. I will just say this. If he decides to come back next year, It will be alot of fun seeing what this same staff can do with a team most everyone OUTSIDE the program thinks will be a huge step back from the one we just all watched. If he decides that this was his last season as the Head Devil, all I can personally say is Thanks Coach for what you've done here with the program, the kids and the "culture" of Greene Devil Football, good luck in all your future endeavors and Make sure you're back at Burley the day they rededicate the field in your name......."Caine Ballard field @ Burley Stadium" or something the like

Worst case scenario, if Coach Ballard moves on... who takes the reigns? Obviously wouldn’t want to change much.  Do any of the current guys have any head coaching experience? 

13 hours ago, Domin18 said:

Who is your out of conference schedule next year?

Kept everyone but Pisgah,Nc not sure who will replace them. We were talking to Alcoa but couldn’t make it happen. Regardless our non conference will be head and shoulders better than the cows no doubt. Lol you guys kept Clinton 

Quest for the 3 peat Begins!!! Got a lot of good players coming back!!!!!!

Edited by DevilMan03

7 hours ago, BVDevil said:

dont waste your time brother, ive watched the entire game 6 times now and we STILL kick it to him every time....i watched them practice it all week before the game and was surprised we didnt use it to open the game, BUT, what balard said afterwords made sense....Cej was 90 percent all year and he had that strong wind behind him.....shoulda been a touchback but i guess other  plans were in place for that kick

Seen some good plays that I missed the first time around.Great game

15 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

Kept everyone but Pisgah,Nc not sure who will replace them. We were talking to Alcoa but couldn’t make it happen. Regardless our non conference will be head and shoulders better than the cows no doubt. Lol you guys kept Clinton 

Quest for the 3 peat Begins!!! Got a lot of good players coming back!!!!!!

AC is playing Clinton, Powell, South Doyle, Jefferson County. How good is Betsy going to be? Will they finish 2nd again in your region?

54 minutes ago, Greendevil87 said:

From all I am hearing GHS has Dobbins Bennett, Science Hill and Morristown West has anyone heard anything new on the 4th opponent yet ?

another tough NC schedule for us again. hope we pick up another good one to replace pisgaah....cant beleive they "chit the bed" in their post season this year...i was pulling for them to get a state title......as for us....the Locomotive cranks back up in late January, so everyone else has a month and a half....ish....to play on the tracks, then it will be time to get off the tracks again, cause here comes that big Greene Locomotive machine, with a HAMMER leading the way .

• Upvote 1