Greeneville Football 2019

SwapNShop

1 hour ago, BVDevil said:

another tough NC schedule for us again. hope we pick up another good one to replace pisgaah....cant beleive they "chit the bed" in their post season this year...i was pulling for them to get a state title......as for us....the Locomotive cranks back up in late January, so everyone else has a month and a half....ish....to play on the tracks, then it will be time to get off the tracks again, cause here comes that big Greene Locomotive machine, with a HAMMER leading the way .

Yes I was also suprised Pisgah got beat in the first round. They had a a good Defense but not enough offense I guess looking at their scores of the games they won through out the year. They won a lot of close low scoring games it finally caught up to them I guess. Another strange thing about is Brevard who finished behind them in their conference is still playing going in to the 4th round this week. Pisgah beat them during the season SMH

Does anybody know why the Greene Devils do not have anyone on the roster in the West vs East football game at Emory & Henry on Dec 15th?  There are 4 guys listed on the roster from Greene County for the West team.  2 from South Greene and 2 from West Greene. I am really surprised that no one from the Greene Devils will not be playing in that game.

Edited by Romansfive8

2 hours ago, Romansfive8 said:

Does anybody know why the Greene Devils do not have anyone on the roster in the West vs East football game at Patrick Henry on Dec 15th?  There are 4 guys listed on the roster from Greene County for the West team.  2 from South Greene and 2 from West Greene. I am really surprised that no one from the Greene Devils will not be playing in that game.

What about the Fca one? I saw Witten was the coach. No Greeneville players at all. Guess Fritz sent out those invites 

4 hours ago, Romansfive8 said:

Does anybody know why the Greene Devils do not have anyone on the roster in the West vs East football game at Patrick Henry on Dec 15th?  There are 4 guys listed on the roster from Greene County for the West team.  2 from South Greene and 2 from West Greene. I am really surprised that no one from the Greene Devils will not be playing in that game.

I think there are quite a few for the Toyota East vs West game though.

6 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Written’s coaching the West Vs East at Emory & Henry must be the same game?

It is the same one. Thought it was funny how many Betsy players made it lol. I’m sure Witten didn’t like how many of our guys made the Region 1 team. Especially all the player of the years they somehow split with us. Shouldn’t have been close 

On 12/4/2018 at 11:48 PM, DevilMan03 said:

Kept everyone but Pisgah,Nc not sure who will replace them. We were talking to Alcoa but couldn’t make it happen. Regardless our non conference will be head and shoulders better than the cows no doubt. Lol you guys kept Clinton 

Quest for the 3 peat Begins!!! Got a lot of good players coming back!!!!!!

DB won't be on the schedule next year http://tricitiessports.com/football-schedules-coming-together-p89867-116.htm

Edited by THSVikings2004

This is who I would of like to see a game against this years Greeneville team.Either one of these teams.You guys like good football and would of enjoyed watching a game against these 2 schools.If Pisgah would of won their 1st round playoff game they would of got beat by Shelby. This will 4 out of 5 years they have been to the state championship game in big 2a.

http://www.wbtv.com/2018/12/08/shelby-beats-hibriten-win-aa-western-regional-final/