Greeneville Football 2019

SwapNShop

On 1/11/2019 at 10:30 AM, ocac said:

I see Ballard stepping away for 4-5 years until his son's eligibility is up at West Point, then returning to Greeneville Football until retirement.  Whoever takes over at GHS will understand that they are keeping the bed warm until Ballard takes back over.  Ballard will still hang around the program and offer advice when prodded.  I have no basis to my thoughts, but I have a gut feeling.................

I think you are correct with one change he will return in few years but not to Greeneville. It will be DB.

23 minutes ago, woodby30 said:

I think you are correct with one change he will return in few years but not to Greeneville. It will be DB.

He bleeds GREENE.   I wouldn’t be surprised to see him coaching again down the road 5-6 years from now and bring his son with him to have as an assistant coach.   :)    Who knows though?  

Whoever takes the job - no doubt 3 peat is the goal!  Don’t get in the way because the GREENE TRAIN is rolling.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

He bleeds GREENE.   I wouldn’t be surprised to see him coaching again down the road 5-6 years from now and bring his son with him to have as an assistant coach.   :)   Who knows though?  

Whoever takes the job - no doubt 3 peat is the goal!  Don’t get in the way because the GREENE TRAIN is rolling.

Cade will have a 5 year committment to the Army after he graduates from West Point.  

9 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Well I had heard this was gonna happen back during the playoffs, my sources were pretty solid. I think Greeneville will still be good, but they may start to fall back a little in a couple years.

I seriously doubt that. If they can keep the coaching staff it will be more of the same. The culture is there to stay. But saying Greeneville won’t be Greeneville is off imo. Ballard will still be around

• Thanks 1