Greeneville Football 2019

SwapNShop

9 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

The Mavs are bigger and much tougher this year. I will guarantee it!  Looks like the statue is gone for the Devil's and we want Blood!

Your trash talking rights have been revoked after the Devils put a running clock on the Mav's last year at your place.  This years Mav's will be worse than last year without Martin, Moog, Noe, Carroll, Gallaher, Terry, and Wilson 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Swipes said:

Your trash talking rights have been revoked after the Devils put a running clock on the Mav's last year at your place.  This years Mav's will be worse than last year without Martin, Moog, Noe, Carroll, Gallaher, Terry, and Wilson 

15 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

The Mavs are bigger and much tougher this year. I will guarantee it!  Looks like the statue is gone for the Devil's and we want Blood!

You both could be correct.The Mavs could be bigger and tougher but I just don't think they will be as good as they have been for the last couple of years.The Devils lost a player or two as well and a pretty good coach,so that's where I'll be looking more so then what the Mavs and everyone else has around the state.The last couple of years were very special for the Devils and just bad luck for a lot of other fine 4A teams to deal with.

Edited by BatmanDevil

On 4/18/2019 at 11:58 PM, Mavericksinflight said:

Mav, the statues and the championship trophies are still there!!!!  The stable is still full too!!!  Remember blood makes that grass grow! Oh, you’re going to get some blood in the dose of “Youngblood” lol.... Good luck this season....... but ....... nahhhhhh

Edited by greene4747

7 hours ago, Torch said:

At this point will Gregg be the leader for the starting QB position?

Based on what I’m hearing yes. That gives us a ton of our best players out there and not having to use one at Qb. He’s more of a passer from what I understand but can still run. This years team looks like another title bound Greeneville team. Reloaded fire at will 

• Like 2

From what I have been hearing about spring practice is Gregg throws a nice, clean ball. Most of the work has been on short, quick routes. Not sure about his ability to throw the deep ball like Ballard. Guess we will just have to wait and see. 

However, with Gregg at QB, this allows Iezzi to stay at WR and gives us several threats there too. Should be another exciting year for the Devils. 

9 hours ago, budkilmer said:

From what I have been hearing about spring practice is Gregg throws a nice, clean ball. Most of the work has been on short, quick routes. Not sure about his ability to throw the deep ball like Ballard. Guess we will just have to wait and see. 

However, with Gregg at QB, this allows Iezzi to stay at WR and gives us several threats there too. Should be another exciting year for the Devils. 

Here is Gregg's Highlights from last year .https://www.hudl.com/profile/9624313/Drew-Gregg  (Looks like he can throw the deep ball but there isn't too many QB that can throw the deep ball like Ballard).  Watching film it looks like he can read defenses pretty well and anticipated WR being were they are suppose to be.  I looks to see him bigger, stronger, and faster after going through the Devils Lifting and conditioning program.

I agree it definitely helps having him at QB to sling the ball around to Iezzi, Albright, Pruitt, Knuckles, Harrison.  I can't wait to see how Hammonds uses Stevenson and Gudger (Both have speed and both got some carries at RB last year).  I see a heavy dose of Youngblood and freeing everyone else up when they least expect it :popcorneater: