• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

SwapNShop

Greeneville Football 2019

3 minutes ago, Green2green said:

Hasn’t been that great imo, cause they went from winning the 6A state championship year after year with quarles to now I’m pretty sure they’ve only won one since Hunt took over 

One out of two ain't bad.

Image result for tee hee gif

I’m not going into Details but yes Spradlin did Apply for the position obviously But the job comes down to 2 guys now. Neither are Spradlin. Imo the favorite at this point that I see whether I like it or not is Cody Baugh. 

My pick from the beginning has always been Spradlin but unfortunately it’s not going to be him at this point. 

Edited by DevilMan03

All this speculation, although fun, is really kinda pointless. I stopped worrying about this hire a couple weeks ago. l just hope it's someone who loves and enjoys BVDTV......hehehe

9 hours ago, BVDevil said:

All this speculation, although fun, is really kinda pointless. I stopped worrying about this hire a couple weeks ago. l just hope it's someone who loves and enjoys BVDTV......hehehe

Completely agree it is pointless but it atleast gives us something to talk about and pass the time 

11 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

I’m not going into Details but yes Spradlin did Apply for the position obviously But the job comes down to 2 guys now. Neither are Spradlin. Imo the favorite at this point that I see whether I like it or not is Cody Baugh. 

My pick from the beginning has always been Spradlin but unfortunately it’s not going to be him at this point. 

Personally I think Baugh would be the best hire cause Greeneville already has one maybe two great defensive minds but not any offensive minded coaches and I really believe that defense was something Baugh was/is missing at Cherokee, atleast if you go from cherokees box scores 

13 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

I said from the beginning that i thought it would come down to Spradlin or Hammonds  in house or Cody Baugh since he was Ballards OC/QB Coach before taking the job at Cherokee.  I played under all three when all it was the first year Spradlin, Hammonds, and Baugh coached together.  Baugh is a Greeneville Guy and arguable the 2nd best QB that has came through Greeneville being nominated for Mr. Football from a Ballard lead Offense when he was the OC under Zeller .  All 3 are great coaches and i don't think you can go wrong with either 3 unless he can't keep the coaching staff together.  If Baugh does get hired the Devil O will be fun to watch :popcorneater:

59 minutes ago, Swipes said:

I said from the beginning that i thought it would come down to Spradlin or Hammonds  in house or Cody Baugh since he was Ballards OC/QB Coach before taking the job at Cherokee.  I played under all three when all it was the first year Spradlin, Hammonds, and Baugh coached together.  Baugh is a Greeneville Guy and arguable the 2nd best QB that has came through Greeneville being nominated for Mr. Football from a Ballard lead Offense when he was the OC under Zeller .  All 3 are great coaches and i don't think you can go wrong with either 3 unless he can't keep the coaching staff together.  If Baugh does get hired the Devil O will be fun to watch :popcorneater:

And from what I remember Baugh and spradlin got along great 

On 2/15/2019 at 8:52 PM, Swipes said:

Spradlin is no longer being considered