Greeneville Football 2019

SwapNShop

1 hour ago, budkilmer said:

I've heard this too. The Stevenson kid that is a freshman may give him a run for his money though. He will remind a lot of Greeneville faithful of a Willie Carmichael. If he can develop over the offseason, may be a good idea to keep Iezzi as a WR threat since the Devils will be losing two to the ACC. 

Pruitt, Gudger, Harrison and knuckles with fill those roles. All are fast and skilled 

Edited by Devilsx4

1 hour ago, budkilmer said:

I've heard this too. The Stevenson kid that is a freshman may give him a run for his money though. He will remind a lot of Greeneville faithful of a Willie Carmichael. If he can develop over the offseason, may be a good idea to keep Iezzi as a WR threat since the Devils will be losing two to the ACC. 

He’s a runner for sure he just can’t throw the ball very well. 

Big shoes to fill?  Of course we all would like to have teams like the '17 and '18 teams.  What the 2019 Greene Devils need to do is look back and remember the things that were successful and challenge themselves to do those things and try to do them even better. As far as filling the shoes of the 2018 graduates, impossible!  My advice to the 2019 Greene Devils is...Fill your own shoes and do the best you can to do that. We were not created to fill others shoes, but to fill our own shoes to the best of our ability. 

Have not heard that  At all. I have heard the rumor's as I'm sure most people have about other school's coming for him or that he might want to just step away. But to my knowledge that's all it is is rumor's. And until the man himself has something to say about any changes . Then I don't put much in to it. And I think he knows there is a chance to do something very special next year that might suprise a few people considering what just graduated.

7 minutes ago, Greendevil87 said:

Have not heard that  At all. I have heard the rumor's as I'm sure most people have about other school's coming for him or that he might want to just step away. But to my knowledge that's all it is is rumor's. And until the man himself has something to say about any changes . Then I don't put much in to it. And I think he knows there is a chance to do something very special next year that might suprise a few people considering what just graduated.

True..

A lot of people up here in Kingsport have talked about coach coming up here.I say this.Yes a few years ago I would have love to had that staff or one close to it up here when my last son and his teammates were coming up.A strength program and everything we have in Greeneville.Seeing how everything is done up here,it would be the dumbest  thing any decent coach would do.Unless coach is taking a job in college ,he is in the perfect place.