Greeneville Football 2019

SwapNShop

22 hours ago, Swipes said:

Here is Gregg's Highlights from last year .https://www.hudl.com/profile/9624313/Drew-Gregg  (Looks like he can throw the deep ball but there isn't too many QB that can throw the deep ball like Ballard).  Watching film it looks like he can read defenses pretty well and anticipated WR being were they are suppose to be.  I looks to see him bigger, stronger, and faster after going through the Devils Lifting and conditioning program.

I agree it definitely helps having him at QB to sling the ball around to Iezzi, Albright, Pruitt, Knuckles, Harrison.  I can't wait to see how Hammonds uses Stevenson and Gudger (Both have speed and both got some carries at RB last year).  I see a heavy dose of Youngblood and freeing everyone else up when they least expect it :popcorneater:

Youngblood is going to be harder to contain this year! The young man looks like he has put on a lot more muscle over the off season.  He’ll be the runaway GREENE train running down hill and everyone else on the opposing side running the opposite direction to get out of his way to keep from being flattened to the ground. :)  

He’s a beast 

Edited by Romansfive8

2 hours ago, Romansfive8 said:

Youngblood is going to be harder to contain this year! The young man looks like he has put on a lot more muscle over the off season.  He’ll be the runaway GREENE train running down hill and everyone else on the opposing side running the opposite direction to get out of his way to keep from being flattened to the ground. :)  

He’s a beast 

Thats that Greeneville Strength Program in action!  I wish I went through that training for 4 years instead of the 1 year I got when things got turned around.  Youngblood reminds me of the modern day Mike Alstott the way he runs the ball!  Choo Choo you better get off the tracks! :lol:

All of us Devils can look back with pride from what has happened over the last several years. I look forward to seeing this years team on the field.I expect  this team to be very tough and maybe as a few have said,more of a  smashmouth team and not as many bubble screens in the mix.I will miss having a few of  those awesome players but this years team will have it's share of studs back and new ones stepping up.

• Like 1