FINAL "TOP 10" 6A Power Rankings

DillonPanthers1

On 12/1/2018 at 6:28 PM, DillonPanthers1 said:

Ravenwood GAVE Whitehaven a gift.... Nothing more.

BIG MONEY BUDDY

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ... :roflol:

That game was a tale of two halves. In the 1st half, Ravenwood put 24 on the board, and WH put 10. In the 2nd half, WH put 33 unanswered on the Raptors.

Dude, that wasn't a gift. That's called being dominated. But if it helps you sleep at night, then so be it ... RW gave WH a gift.

Ha .... HaHa ... HaHaHaHaHa ... Bwaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! ... :lol::thumb:

Edited by kwc

I think as sports fans we could argue just about anything . We are number 2  !,No ! we are number 2 !!. Your not a top three team because we were hurt in September !! Yes, somebody has to be the first loser .Good thing is about ten or twenty schools in  6A will have a legit chance starting ( right now ) in off season workouts to dethrone Oakland.Best of luck to all of your seniors as they take on the real challenging part of life.

• Like 1

I absolutely have no dog in this fight, but it is a "final" power rankings.   Maryville was without their best player "Tee Hodge" at season's end.   No team could remove a player of that skill level one week prior to a semi-final contest and be prepared to compete at top level.   Had Tee went down mid-season, I have no doubt Hunt and his staff would of had a competitive product on the field against Oakland.  

That is why I kept them at number 2, but I can see the Mt. Juliet argument.   Not only did they play Oakland close, they beat a top 5 (One loss) Blackman team by 21 points the week before.   They had a VERY GOOD TEAM!   I think the MJ vs Maryville (minus Tee Hodge) would of been a very good matchup.  

I love Maryville and have a number of friends there.  Love Coach Hunt, but you guys need to stop getting the "butt hurt" over some message board opinions.   They are valid arguments.

On 12/12/2018 at 11:32 AM, FridayMainEvent said:

I absolutely have no dog in this fight, but it is a "final" power rankings.   Maryville was without their best player "Tee Hodge" at season's end.   No team could remove a player of that skill level one week prior to a semi-final contest and be prepared to compete at top level.   Had Tee went down mid-season, I have no doubt Hunt and his staff would of had a competitive product on the field against Oakland.  

That is why I kept them at number 2, but I can see the Mt. Juliet argument.   Not only did they play Oakland close, they beat a top 5 (One loss) Blackman team by 21 points the week before.   They had a VERY GOOD TEAM!   I think the MJ vs Maryville (minus Tee Hodge) would of been a very good matchup.  

I love Maryville and have a number of friends there.  Love Coach Hunt, but you guys need to stop getting the "butt hurt" over some message board opinions.   They are valid arguments.

Boy you don't have a Clue if you think Maryville is " Butthurt " ... very professional of you to use a Jr High slang anyway . I could care less about who is number 2 .... If you think Maryville is worried about that you're totally clueless about Maryville Football . Watching some insecure fans trying to Claim #2 in the IFL is total Entertainment for us . We don't have to worry about #2 because we know next year we'll be in the Hunt once again for #1 ... just like every year ... so you guys wanting to claim your meaningless IFL #2 rankings enjoy it while you can .