FINAL "TOP 10" 6A Power Rankings

DillonPanthers1

1 hour ago, pepvol said:

Boy you don't have a Clue if you think Maryville is " Butthurt " ... very professional of you to use a Jr High slang anyway . I could care less about who is number 2 .... If you think Maryville is worried about that you're totally clueless about Maryville Football . Watching some insecure fans trying to Claim #2 in the IFL is total Entertainment for us . We don't have to worry about #2 because we know next year we'll be in the Hunt once again for #1 ... just like every year ... so you guys wanting to claim your meaningless IFL #2 rankings enjoy it while you can . 

Judging by this response, the "Jr. high slang" was accurate.   Have a great day...

Edited by FridayMainEvent

On 12/14/2018 at 1:53 PM, FridayMainEvent said:

Judging by this response, the "Jr. high slang" was accurate.   Have a great day...

Well I'm glad you agree with me that a paid Professional announcer referring to the Maryville fan base as " Butt Hurt " was very JR High...ish ... You Have a Great day TOO !! 

20 hours ago, pepvol said:

Well I'm glad you agree with me that a paid Professional announcer referring to the Maryville fan base as " Butt Hurt " was very JR High...ish ... You Have a Great day TOO !! 

Sorry everyone didn't put Maryville on pedestal. This should make you feel better. :flower:

Edited by GoPats2019
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...