Class 1A 2019

lakecounty1968

9 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Me too.. I picked them the last two years as well. Third time is a charm though for 2019. I’m picking Huntingdon for gold next year. 

My preseason poll will be something like this one  

1. Huntingdon

2. South Pittsburg 

3. Lake County 

4. Greenback

5. Cornersville 

6. Coalfield 

7. Whitwell

8. Freedom Prep

9. Dresden

10. Oliver Springs

No Gordy love?

25 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

That could be possible.  SP, Huntingdon, Greenback, and Lake County will be the top 4 for sure. 

Coalfied and Whitwell are behind them. 

Whitwell will ride the offensive line next year for sure, they won’t be as explosive or at least I don’t think but they will be able to win some games just because of how good that line SHOULD be 

19 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

That could be possible.  SP, Huntingdon, Greenback, and Lake County will be the top 4 for sure. 

Coalfied and Whitwell are behind them. 

Greenback losing 15 seniors. That would be a back breaker for most small schools. Time will tell

I will repeat what was said above. Do not underestimate Oliver Springs. Next year Senoirs are strong. #44 is a remarkable runner. They have a smart Qb in #4 . #2 will only be a jr and is just as tough as his brother and you can not ignore #21 with his tackling abilities. Even though they are loosing a great line they have depth that’s working hard .

Edited by 2497football

1 hour ago, 2497football said:

I will repeat what was said above. Do not underestimate Oliver Springs. Next year Senoirs are strong. #44 is a remarkable runner. They have a smart Qb in #4 . #2 will only be a jr and is just as tough as his brother and you can not ignore #21 with his tackling abilities. Even though they are loosing a great line they have depth that’s working hard .

I am sure they will have a pretty good team and might be able to challenge in their region.  However, I feel like they have zero chance to be in Cookeville.  

2 hours ago, 2497football said:

They are playing for at best 3rd in their region and another second round playoff loss.