Class 1A 2019

lakecounty1968

8 hours ago, ladykee said:

Just gotta stop the run and pick those errant throws! This 2019 season feels a lot like the pre 2015 season. We had just lost a great group of seniors and had some key returners but some holes to fill. Those were filled and the rest is history. 4 of the best back to back seasons in GB history producing 2 silvers and a gold. I remind these boys all the time you just have to win by a point and continue to work hard to get better every day. I am looking forward to see who all steps up and has a breakout season. Sometimes those come out of nowhere. 

The current run Greenback has been on is pretty extraordinary. It’s very similar to the SP run from 2007-2013. 

14 hours ago, Appvol said:

Still wondering why you think 5 games will be a struggle to win.

He's pretty smart, Appvol, but he can be wrong.  I think it depends on who is on the schedule and how hard the team works this offseason.  Its hard to beat a team that has an experienced line.  The technique of this bunch is pretty good but they've been overpowered and beat off the ball in some of their games this year.  Miller needs to add some muscle and speed to his size.  We're gonna rely on him to open some holes.  I feel if Connor can add some size and we get a reliable signal caller,  we can have just as good a season as last year.  After next year,  I'll have to admit that I'm a little worried.  Cland could be headed for some rough times depending on who we get for a coach. 

6 hours ago, THE KING said:

He's pretty smart, Appvol, but he can be wrong.  I think it depends on who is on the schedule and how hard the team works this offseason.  Its hard to beat a team that has an experienced line.  The technique of this bunch is pretty good but they've been overpowered and beat off the ball in some of their games this year.  Miller needs to add some muscle and speed to his size.  We're gonna rely on him to open some holes.  I feel if Connor can add some size and we get a reliable signal caller,  we can have just as good a season as last year.  After next year,  I'll have to admit that I'm a little worried.  Cland could be headed for some rough times depending on who we get for a coach. 

I would agree after next year maybe. Miller is going with my son to Witten right now.Making sure the left side of the line will be ready.Blair will do a good job running the ball. I posted the team schedule next year for you.

Edited by Appvol

1 hour ago, Appvol said:

I would agree after next year maybe. Miller is going with my son to Witten right now.Making sure the left side of the line will be ready.Blair will do a good job running the ball. I posted the teams on the schedule next year for you.

Where did you post them at?  We need the right side of the line to be ready too.  I'd like to see all those boys look like Childress. 

32 minutes ago, THE KING said:

Where did you post them at?  We need the right side of the line to be ready too.  I'd like to see all those boys look like Childress. 

It’s on page 15. I quoted your post. I didn’t post the dates or region games.

Edited by Appvol

1 hour ago, cornerback10 said:

Heard this for 3 years now lol

Will not hear it from Cornersviile again in the next 10 years. Conersville plays with what gets off the yellow buses much like Lake County but most 1a valley schools don't and some school that calls themselves Greenback. Play with what you have instead of acquiring talent to give you an advantage. If you can't beat em, I guess join them. Lol . Oh cb10 since Cville can't get as gold ball they can come look at LCs gold balls. Just messing with ya.

Edited by lakecounty1968
  • Like 1