Class 1A 2019

lakecounty1968

WC will have its share of speed and power running the ball, the question will be the QB and line. Not sure which direction coaches will go at QB, there's Crews that took several snaps there this year and Swinea that has also but two different styles. WC will return lots of size up front but they all played backup roles this year as WC loses all starting lineman, the only positive is the ones moving up got some quality playing time due to injuries throughout this season. WC will lose about 22 to graduation with most of them starting on one side of the ball or the other, going to be interesting but that's where Coach Rice and coach Crews experience pays off. I don't think they'll be ready to compete for the gold but will be another tough WC group that will bring it every play

3 hours ago, rtl112 said:

He will probably be Mr Football next year if Greenback can get him the ball.  Who will be the Qb for Greenback next year, any of you Cherokees know the front runner?

Hard for a receiver to win Mr football. If they have a great QB,The QB would win it,if not ,the receiver can't throw it to himself. He's plenty talented enough but I'll be shocked if he wins it.

1 hour ago, powerp said:

The pirates will be awfully tough to handle the next two years. Time will tell how good they will be but I think they have a chance to win it all both years. First real chance to get back to dance  since 2013.

My money is on you guys, Trousdale wins 2a. Back to the future. lol

22 minutes ago, pujo said:

Hard for a receiver to win Mr football. If they have a great QB,The QB would win it,if not ,the receiver can't throw it to himself. He's plenty talented enough but I'll be shocked if he wins it.

Maybe he should be Qb like his brother.  You got an athlete like this Willis kid with the football IQ that he has would make an awesome Qb.  Hmm.  Surely his older brother could give some good advice and work on his throwing techniques.  I myself think Greenback will represent the east next year if they just put that darn Willis kid at Qb. Its a no brainer

Edited by rtl112

8 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

Maybe he should be Qb like his brother.  You got an athlete like this Willis kid with the football IQ that he has would make an awesome Qb.  Hmm.  Surely his older brother could give some good advice and work on his throwing techniques.  I myself think Greenback will represent the east next year if they just put that darn Willis kid at Qb. Its a no brainer

Sounds like a plan. I had wondered about that.