2019 Sequatchie County Indians

SCPRIDE30

On 12/2/2018 at 7:43 PM, GroundandPound said:

Who is going to be qb and power back if they keep the same offense 

The upcoming Sophomore (McCurry) will be the QB as I have heard the coaches talk about his potential going back to last summer when the Middle School kids could start practicing with the team.   And with the JV going (5-1) has done nothing to make me think different. 

On 12/3/2018 at 5:10 PM, SCPRIDE30 said:

I’d say #5 the boy that played running back. Our line needs to get mean. 2016 the lineman was tough and would push you around, last 2 years they’ve been beat on all year. The full back needs to be #26 the boy who played de he’s a tough son of a gun and stout as a ox. They need to practice him at it. Plus he ain’t scared to light your world up. 

I agree #5 (Morgan) will probably be the featured back.  There is a number of other guys who will get carries a Senior who was injured all last season should see time in the backfield as well as LB if he comes back.  As well as a number of underclassmen the coaches are high on.   (#26) from this past year graduated.

The FB will probably be the Sophomore (Meeks) some of you who follow the SVC Middle School conference probably remember that name.  There is any number of potential ball carriers a few of which will probably be moved to receiver.   

Hopefully they can get another couple of athletes in the school to come out and play like they did the last season with several Sophomores & Juniors who hasn't been on the team before like the Senior (Carr) who had played in LL & MS but had only played Basketball & Baseball in HS until then and played spectacularly in the defensive backfield.  

Including several who had gave up football under the last coach. 

Edited by Sequatchie
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Sequatchie said:

The upcoming Sophomore (McCurry) will be the QB as I have heard the coaches talk about his potential going back to last summer when the Middle School kids could start practicing with the team.   And with the JV going (5-1) has done nothing to make me think different. 

I agree #5 (Morgan) will probably be the featured back.  There is a number of other guys who will get carries a Senior who was injured all last season should see time in the backfield as well as LB if he comes back.  As well as a number of underclassmen the coaches are high on.   (#26) from this past year graduated.

The FB will probably be the Sophomore (Meeks) some of you who follow the SVC Middle School conference probably remember that name.  There is any number of potential ball carriers a few of which will probably be moved to receiver.   

Hopefully they can get another couple of athletes in the school to come out and play like they did the last season with several Sophomores & Juniors who hasn't been on the team before like the Senior (Carr) who had played in LL & MS but had only played Basketball & Baseball in HS until then and played spectacularly in the defensive backfield.  

Including several who had gave up football under the last coach. 

#26 Blevins is only a jr this year. Least what it says on unapproved website 

On 12/5/2018 at 6:39 AM, TigerfootballFan said:

Not allowed to play... Per administration... Both staffs would have got that scheduled. SC will field a good team as usual. 

On 12/6/2018 at 9:50 AM, thatdevilforrest said:

York tried to schedule Whitwell and Whitwell wouldn't play them either.  They had scrimmaged the last two years in preseason

On 12/17/2018 at 12:46 AM, orngnblk said:

Oneida tried to schedule Whitwell and they declined them also.

I am seeing a pattern here. Looks like whitwell coach is taking a page out of Casey Tate’s guide to scheduling games. Avoid the valley and any team that is good. 

8 hours ago, Thevalleytruth said:

I am seeing a pattern here. Looks like whitwell coach is taking a page out of Casey Tate’s guide to scheduling games. Avoid the valley and any team that is good. 

You would be correct. 

6 hours ago, TigerfootballFan said:

Lol... Marion and Sequatchie only two valley teams not on schedule. Does Casey Tate have a state championship?

OMG, we are going to hear this stuff for the next 50 years. Congrats again to Coach Saban and staff at Whitwell. They knew they had a two year window to be really good and they took advantage.