2019 Sequatchie County Indians

SCPRIDE30

10 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

You would be correct. 

OMG, we are going to hear this stuff for the next 50 years. Congrats again to Coach Saban and staff at Whitwell. They knew they had a two year window to be really good and they took advantage. 

You sir would also be correct. Just wish they would realize that and quit thinking they started a dynasty 

Edited by Thevalleytruth

2 minutes ago, Thevalleytruth said:

Sequatchie should have a good year. But I would also like to have seen them keep meigs. But meigs picked up s.pitt so maybe they are both trying to schedule tougher games to prepare for playoffs. 

I would have liked to see a Sequatchie vs Whitwell game in 2019. I think it would have been a pretty good game. 

1 minute ago, TheAmbassador said:

I would have liked to see a Sequatchie vs Whitwell game in 2019. I think it would have been a pretty good game. 

It was told sequatchie has tried since 2016 to get that scheduled but whitwell is the one who doesn’t want to. Guess that 60 something points they hung on them in ‘16 upset some people in red. But those games these last two yrs would have been good ones.

2 hours ago, Thevalleytruth said:

It was told sequatchie has tried since 2016 to get that scheduled but whitwell is the one who doesn’t want to. Guess that 60 something points they hung on them in ‘16 upset some people in red. But those games these last two yrs would have been good ones.

1st year would have been a very good game. Line play would have went to Sequatchie with speed edge and skill to Whitwell. Barker would have been very hard to stop. The 2 did scrimmage last fall in a practice setting. This past year wouldn’t have been as good. See the score very similar to the Meigs game. I think a Whitwell/Meigs game would have been very good. 

5 hours ago, Thevalleytruth said:

Would of loved to seen the 2016 Sequatchie team play this years whitwell team. Sequatchies line play would’ve wore whitwel down fast. Our defense was amazing that year. Would’ve been a good game but I think Sequatchie had the advantage especially with barker, cates and Davenport 

1 hour ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

Would of loved to seen the 2016 Sequatchie team play this years whitwell team. Sequatchies line play would’ve wore whitwel down fast. Our defense was amazing that year. Would’ve been a good game but I think Sequatchie had the advantage especially with barker, cates and Davenport 

Difference would have been speed. Whitwell had the line play to get stops. But like you said what a game. Davenport, Cates, Stevens & Barker vs Petty, Wingo, Thundur, Ashworth & Stewart. Remember the mismatch was Soph CB vs SR WR in 2016, Whitwell had to play man and stack the box. Barker threw for 300 yards. 

9 hours ago, SCPRIDE30 said:

That 2016 Sequatchie team would of likely beaten the 2018 Whitwell team.  Just my opinion on it. That defense and line play for Sequatchie that season was really good. It would have been a good game though. No doubt about it. 

12 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

That 2016 Sequatchie team would of likely beaten the 2018 Whitwell team.  Just my opinion on it. That defense and line play for Sequatchie that season was really good. It would have been a good game though. No doubt about it. 

Just sucks we in 3A lol cause you gotta go thru Alcoa and that’s a tough task 

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 9:24 PM, TheAmbassador said:

You would be correct. 

OMG, we are going to hear this stuff for the next 50 years. Congrats again to Coach Saban and staff at Whitwell. They knew they had a two year window to be really good and they took advantage. 

Seen a Social Media post the other night where some made shirts for the Pee wee and wee pee that said Future State Champs :lol: oh boy yes we will be hearing it for years! This year Harvest Champs!!! 2025-2028 TSSAA State Champs! Dynasty just started baby!!!

Edited by TALMAD