Trinity Christian Academy

PeabodyPride

Trinity Football Program and fans !!! It has been a honor go play in 7 2 A with you !!!! The friendships and rivalry that has been formed will be remembered by many for years to come !!  I really wish we could keep y'all in region, you have always done it the right way !!!! My fondest memory was the entire race to Gold in 2014,I think our 3 top teams coulda mopped The floor with MC that year !!!  I really hope when you go into play next year you do put some serious athletic scholarships in place !!! You have been a blessing to get to know and I am better for having met you !!! 

TCA Lions region 7 2 A    

SLOBBERKNOCKERS 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Trinity Football Program and fans !!! It has been a honor go play in 7 2 A with you !!!! The friendships and rivalry that has been formed will be remembered by many for years to come !!  I really wish we could keep y'all in region, you have always done it the right way !!!! My fondest memory was the entire race to Gold in 2014,I think our 3 top teams coulda mopped The floor with MC that year !!!  I really hope when you go into play next year you do put some serious athletic scholarships in place !!! You have been a blessing to get to know and I am better for having met you !!! 

TCA Lions region 7 2 A    

SLOBBERKNOCKERS 

Been a good rival games and some great competitive games. I agree with you on the scholarships after seeing BGA, CPA, Davidson academy and FCS they don’t have many players but my gosh they can flat out out! Definitely some recruiting taking place there haha

3 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Been a good rival games and some great competitive games. I agree with you on the scholarships after seeing BGA, CPA, Davidson academy and FCS they don’t have many players but my gosh they can flat out out! Definitely some recruiting taking place there haha

Of course there is,no chance of playing to that level without it !!!! TCA is an amazing school so they will be able to get great athletes from the Jackson area amd in return those kids will get a great biblically based curriculum!!!

Thanks Pride. I am Sad to be leaving region 7. All of you guys made our little boys tougher for sure. We have an enrollment of about 215 kids. We have played up with two A and you have never heard anyone complain about that. Just like this year with a 29 man roster our boys would go and do the best they could do. As far as the future you will not be seeing scholarships. We might be able to provide some tuition assistance but that will be the extent of it. Our school is so small we are just not geared to provide money like a lot of the other schools. That is why we have never had an issue of playing with in the rules. If you don’t have the money then you can’t offer it. But hey the public’s wanted a split and guess what. We will follow the rules and compete as well as we can. My middle son graduates this year but I will Still be around. It will be a couple more years before I am Back in full throttle. I have A 6th grader so I will Be back then to shake them bushes boss. Congrats again to Peabody for the gold this year. And congrats to UC for last year.  I expect one of you to bring it back again next year. 

2 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

TCA Lions region 7 2 A    

SLOBBERKNOCKERS 

Great post, and I can echo all sentiments! Been a little longer since the old 15A days, but I missed being lumped together with them "other" Lions. Absolutely the best fans and kids on the planet, if you have to be on the opposite sideline. Nothing but class!

Hang in there with the money thing BigEdMo… with the quality of education and the character of kids  at TCA, when the alum mature a little longer the booster money will sprout and grow. The foundation has to be laid before the house is built.

2 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

Best games in my opinion. You knew TCA would throw the ball on you and never knew you could win. Loved it. I hope we can keep them on the schedule as a rivalry game. It would be fun. Good luck TCA I’ll be watching and hoping you all have a great season. 

Don’t think the game will happen. Schedule has 8 region games. The 2 non region games are south Gibson and st George. 

Just now, PeabodyPride said:

Yep,its hard to loose a region team that is classy !!

I understand completely.  The last time Boyd was in our region was back in 2004 I believe. That's when they took home the title. 

They've been on our schedule for a long time. I hope it continues. They've been DII for 2 years now. Last 2 years they have struggled. I know they'll turn it around.