Trinity Christian Academy

PeabodyPride

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Southtowner said:

I understand completely.  The last time Boyd was in our region was back in 2004 I believe. That's when they took home the title. 

They've been on our schedule for a long time. I hope it continues. They've been DII for 2 years now. Last 2 years they have struggled. I know they'll turn it around. 

Its honestly gonna hurt TCA, BigEdMo said it right they are a tiny school in the middle of nowhere,they cant do what a Columbia Academy can do and get kids in fast,not a slight to CA just using school size and location as the example !!!  I am very Old School amd the last 3 games we had with the Lions were lopsided Tide wins but I will say they played till the clock hit 0000 like they were winning,very view things I respect more than the heart of a  champion even when your outmanned outgunned and facing overwhelming odds !! VandyFan who bleeds Waverly blue has adopted them as his 2nd team like mamy of us have !!!

3 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Its honestly gonna hurt TCA, BigEdMo said it right they are a tiny school in the middle of nowhere,they cant do what a Columbia Academy can do and get kids in fast,not a slight to CA just using school size and location as the example !!!  I am very Old School amd the last 3 games we had with the Lions were lopsided Tide wins but I will say they played till the clock hit 0000 like they were winning,very view things I respect more than the heart of a  champion even when your outmanned outgunned and facing overwhelming odds !! VandyFan who bleeds Waverly blue has adopted them as his 2nd team like mamy of us have !!!

I understand.  The way I see it, good folks that do the right things will find a way to thrive. It'll take time for them to settle in up there. But I believe in good folks getting the job done. Whatever that job entails.

26 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

The cream rises to the top. TCA has great support, Christian based agenda, and the respect of most everyone who speaks of them... they will be fine.

We weren't as lucky when facing them... took some lopsided beatdowns, but were respected by them when most didn't, and not just in words, but the treatment of our kids by theirs. They were classy in winning, and when we were finally able to win, they were just the same in defeat. Much respect from me and everyone in Scotts Hill... always!