Mairvul 2019....Get tha littull fellers on tha gravy trane

STARSNBARS

I know it would be pretty expensive just for the grocery bill , but we can all dig deep and Hire Momma Starz as our new " Eatin Coach " ! Of course Momma could break out her old Rasslin boots and teach a few of our 150 lb lineman about Rasslin ... even better , a little Mud Rasslin work with Momma would better Prepare our tiny Fellers if we have to go back to the Oakland mud hole !! LOL 

10 hours ago, pepvol said:

I know it would be pretty expensive just for the grocery bill , but we can all dig deep and Hire Momma Starz as our new " Eatin Coach " ! Of course Momma could break out her old Rasslin boots and teach a few of our 150 lb lineman about Rasslin ... even better , a little Mud Rasslin work with Momma would better Prepare our tiny Fellers if we have to go back to the Oakland mud hole !! LOL 

Pap bless hur hart ....Butt Momma's eatin' and rasslin' skilz haz been paist down down two her fer minny gennyrayshuns.....Eatinust, fightinush and rasslinush bunch eye've evur seed....:popcorneater:

Image result for vintage mexican lady wrestlers

1 hour ago, STARSNBARS said:

Pap bless hur hart ....Butt Momma's eatin' and rasslin' skilz haz been paist down down two her fer minny gennyrayshuns.....Eatinust, fightinush and rasslinush bunch eye've evur seed....:popcorneater:

Image result for vintage mexican lady wrestlers

Oh oh ... 91 will be around any second now , you know how worked up he gets seeing pics of “ Healthy “ women!! 

On 11/30/2018 at 10:13 PM, pepvol said:

We have a lot of the big boys coming out for wrasslin this year. Potentially 6 heavyweights on the roster this year! Hopefully they'll translate that to Coach Water's O-line.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, JSamson7 said:

We have a lot of the big boys coming out for wrasslin this year. Potentially 6 heavyweights on the roster this year! Hopefully they'll translate that to Coach Water's O-line.

I’ve always thought that high school linemen should be on the wrasslin team ... it’s great for endurance and learning leverage. Coach em up Good !! 

• Upvote 1

On 11/30/2018 at 10:13 PM, pepvol said:

Image result for VERY FAT FOOTBALL PLAYER