Mairvul 2019....Get tha littull fellers on tha gravy trane

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, HTV said:

Folks, I really appreciate the support, but while I can't stop you from talking to whom you like, please don't put blame on the AD.  It's not his call, and he has been more than supportive to me.  In fact, the entire coaching staff and administration are class acts, and I am proud to say that I have formed friendships with several of them.  It's not their fault.  

You are right. Larry Headrick and Derek Hunt are 1st class. No one is more hard core Maryville Rebels than those 2 guys. I have known Larry for over 40 years. We graduated the same year 1982. He has always been a great guy. Being Maryville head coach is Derek's dream job.

This really is Amazing to me , I guess I'll go back to never listening to the radio broadcast again . I was actually looking forward to the 3 guys getting back together .  Bill is a very polished Professional and it's been great hearing Former Rebel Paul Bristol keep getting better and better . Going from this option to a known Maryville hater blows my mind .... I guess it's time to get Barn on this , like he did with our Chkfila Problem !! The power of social media unleashed !

25 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Thay allsew wont bee ennymoore Murl FM onn tha ray-dio hear att tha traylur ethur.....Me and momma weal listun two our own Murl frum now onn via tha 8-trak.....Ole Murl deescribes thangs hear inn Mairvul purty good........:angry:

Stars I have listened to MERLE-FM every Sunday morning to hear their bluegrass-gospel show. Enjoyed it so much and I would learn several of the songs that MERLE-FM played and sing them in church. But unfortunately last Sunday was the last day for me. MERLE-FM is no longer programmed in my 4Runner or my son's truck  

• Upvote 1

Yesterday after learning Maryville will have to endure listening to the "CBBC First Down Clown" on radio this season there are a lot of us very upset and wondering why. Fans were looking forward to hearing Bill Mynatt who is professional in every way you can imagine and friends with so many of the Red Rebel Base get a knife stuck in his back. This was a very ugly raw deal and now we're stuck with a public spectacle that has forced his way into the booth that many Rebel fans do not care for.  We all witnessed the backlash on here yesterday over this and it will only get worse from this point.  If your a Red Rebel Fan this was like waking up yesterday and finding out there had been a Tenn Care Lien on the Football Field and Hepperly Auto's bought it and planned to fill it with used cars so we would have to go down to Sandy Springs Park to play ball this year.

x5465k.jpg

Edited by BarneySox2007
  • Like 1

Maybe we start with a tshirt rebellion pertaining to this and go from there. Maybe withhold some $ other then what many of us have already invested in our tickets and parking. I really dont want to do this as it would hurt our guys but I think we are owed an explantion ...officially. After all we the tax payers own the system even though some think they do.  

And I think the sooner they address it the better. I know you all monitor this site and glean intel from it so take heed and act swiftly. 

Ive heard rumors that some heavy hitter donors are VERY unhappy.

Edited by GREYRIDERx