Mairvul 2019....Get tha littull fellers on tha gravy trane

STARSNBARS

17 minutes ago, Shadroach said:

It is true, I have no business chiming in on this subject but Hey! Never stopped me before...

An economical but very visible way to to show en mass your displeasure with the decision is EVERY Friday Night call for a Black Out. Fans & Students. If all wear black clothing and the stands are a sea of black your point will be made to all in attendance and all watching on screen. It also will be seen by sponsor's as displeasure with the change. Make no mistake The Clown will see it to. It will take a commitment to do it EVERY Friday until a favorable change is made.

Just an idea.

I like your idea. Greyrider and I talked about something similar last night.  We have several blackouts thru the season, so another color might be a thought. 

23 hours ago, HTV said:

Believe me.  I more than understand.  I certainly don't get wealthy doing what I do.  After being in the business for over 20 years, now, what drives me is putting a professional broadcast on the air for the kids, coaches, and most of all - for the fans who listen.  If I do that sponsors will come and they will be rewarded.  It's not about ego.  It's not about money.  And it's not that I have a need to be on the air.  I've been asked by several media contacts to come back this year, but I have told them no - that the only place I am interested in working on Friday nights is where Maryville is playing.  It's the best high school football program in the state and you folks deserve a professionally produced broadcast.  I genuinely enjoy being aroud the Maryville football family.  

But if that's not God's plan, then I will enjoy being retired.  

Bill, your more than welcome to join Lee and I on the Friday Main Event.   I really enjoyed you jumping on with us a couple of years ago.   We don't make any money, but we have a GREAT time talking high school football!

• Like 1

Date                                                                     Opponent 

Fri Aug. 23      7:30 PM                                     at William Blount R 

Fri Aug. 30      7:30 PM                                     Bearden 

Fri Sep. 6        7:30 PM                                     at Cleveland R 

Thu Sep. 12    7:00 PM                                     at Alcoa 

Fri Sep. 27      7:30 PM                                       at Farragut 

Fri Oct. 4        7:30 PM                                       Fulton 

Fri Oct. 11      7:30 PM                                       Bradley Central R 

Fri Oct. 18      7:30 PM                                       at Ooltewah R 

Fri Oct. 25      7:30 PM                                       McMinn County R 

Fri Nov. 1       7:30 PM                                       Heritage R                   Bobble Head Night

f9goc9.jpg 

NOTE: This is satire aka lampooning etc. I don't want to fight anybody.  

• Like 1

15 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Bill, your more than welcome to join Lee and I on the Friday Main Event.   I really enjoyed you jumping on with us a couple of years ago.   We don't make any money, but we have a GREAT time talking high school football!

Thanks.  Very kind of you.  And those who are in high school football broadcasting who are in it for the money need to find something else to do.  

• Like 1