Mairvul 2019....Get tha littull fellers on tha gravy trane

STARSNBARS

7 hours ago, Pinocchio007 said:

If I was a Maryville Fan. I would stop worrying about what is going on at WB and Heritage. Turn our focus on the transferring policy taking place in your backyard  8-)

I never have a problem if a kid is good enough to play somewhere else but has to take a seat at Maryville. More power to them  and I'm surprised it don't happen more than it does, especially in the day of Agent Daddy. I guess the kid's I have a hard time with are the one's that cuss the teacher out then goes right to the Principal and cusses them out then gets thrown out of school and ends up next door playing against you. Of course both schools have been guilty of this over the years which I guess some call it "One man's trash is another man's treasure."

Agent Daddy... Thats a good one Barn. I know what your talkn about , his kid is gonna play in the pros and all because of daddy...he rode the pine and now by goodness he is gonna be redeemed. Gonna go to this camp and that camp but wait , anyone can go to that camp if they have the $$$$.  Blah blah blah. 

8 hours ago, GREYRIDERx said:

Agent Daddy... Thats a good one Barn. I know what your talkn about , his kid is gonna play in the pros and all because of daddy...he rode the pine and now by goodness he is gonna be redeemed. Gonna go to this camp and that camp but wait , anyone can go to that camp if they have the $$$$.  Blah blah blah. 

Agent daddy is always at every single practice making sure their presents are well known. Back when I played if a parent were at practice most figured someone at home must of passed away. 

• Like 1