Mairvul 2019....Get tha littull fellers on tha gravy trane

STARSNBARS

2 hours ago, GREYRIDERx said:

Yep so many of those that didnt make the jump to the nfl coming in and selling advise and false hope. Its ridiculous.

Heck fire.  Most of them didn't even make the jump from Pee Wees to Midgets, but they made the jump from home grown to Maui Wowie.  

7 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Very good kid and player, never caused any problems but I'm sure GQ felt like he had just went through a prostate examine every time the young man's father was at practice which was like clockwork.

Sounds like a few kids with Agent Dads who found their way to Alcoa recently.

On 5/15/2019 at 1:37 PM, Pinocchio007 said:

If I was a Maryville Fan. I would stop worrying about what is going on at WB and Heritage. Turn our focus on the transferring policy taking place in your backyard  8-)

You talking about Carnes going to Knox Grace?

4 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

You talking about Carnes going to Knox Grace?

Nothing official until the fat lady sings. If he does go somewhere else he can take a great Resume with him that he was a big part of the Maryville 2017 5A State Championship team and has the ring to prove it. Very proud of him for doing a great job his sophomore year stepping in for Hopkins when he missed a few games due to injury. Six years ago Maryville had 10 QB's out for spring and this year we had 2 and now one could possibly leave because the stage is to crowded. Whatever he chooses to do my advise is to do your homework very carefully because most teams have a QB with a daddy with a big fat wallet especially a private school.