Mairvul 2019....Get tha littull fellers on tha gravy trane

STARSNBARS

12 hours ago, REBELRON said:

Hate to see that young man leave.  Especially since he wanted to stay at Maryville.  

Yeah, the grass is not always greener, no pun intended.  

Sometimes, make that most times, parents need to just stay out of the way and let their kids enjoy their high school years.  They can never get them back.  

3 minutes ago, Shadroach said:

Or maybe just maybe....The kid LOVES football. Maybe part of his enjoying High School is playing not backing somebody up while watching the game from the bench. Maybe he wants to play at the next level and knows coming in to mop up or lead the victory formation isn't going to further his cause. Maybe his parents love him enough to sacrifice to help him realize his dreams. Maybe some adults that hide behind being "Old School Hardnose Fans" butts are puckered up because a kid left and left a gaping hole in the depth chart. Show a little class like most on this thread and wish this young fellow well this season. Makes me grin when I hear Maryville fans like you piss and moan about a kid leaving when y'all have benefited so many times from players transferring in over the last decade. I predict you are nervous that this will be trendsetting. Mville has an erosion problem right now. The long time faithful and shot callers are being replaced by new blood. New HC not as successful as old coach, players not drinking the kool aid of "stick it out your day will come", fan base lower attendance maybe because the presentation of a less premium product, less talent transferring in, money problems, conflict of direction the program is going in. All these problems aren't exclusive Maryville problems they are the natural order of things. As with all great societies they reach their pinnacle and decline from there. As in the sea, the tide comes in the tide goes out.

I am wishing him well.  I also apparently know a little more about the situation than you do.  

Sometimes it's best to love your children by not forcing what you want on them.  And I say that by experience.  I raised two kids who have turned out pretty well and I never tried to live my life through them.  I had success.  Didn't have to.  

And for your "class" comment, honestly I don't give a rats #### what you or anybody else thinks about me or my "class" or lack thereof according to some.  This ain't my first rodeo.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Shadroach said:

Uh Oh, Somebodies nipples are a lil sensitive today. I'm sorry Big Guy if my comment hurt your feelings. You did a fantastic job raising your kids but I might suggest you be happy with that and try to refrain from trying to raise other peoples kids. 

You pointing that "sensitive" finger at me is interesting.  Did you read your rant pointed at me?  

Don't embarrass yourself any more than you have.  

1 hour ago, Shadroach said:

Or maybe just maybe....The kid LOVES football. Maybe part of his enjoying High School is playing not backing somebody up while watching the game from the bench. Maybe he wants to play at the next level and knows coming in to mop up or lead the victory formation isn't going to further his cause. Maybe his parents love him enough to sacrifice to help him realize his dreams. Maybe some adults that hide behind being "Old School Hardnose Fans" butts are puckered up because a kid left and left a gaping hole in the depth chart. Show a little class like most on this thread and wish this young fellow well this season. Makes me grin when I hear Maryville fans like you piss and moan about a kid leaving when y'all have benefited so many times from players transferring in over the last decade. I predict you are nervous that this will be trendsetting. Mville has an erosion problem right now. The long time faithful and shot callers are being replaced by new blood. New HC not as successful as old coach, players not drinking the kool aid of "stick it out your day will come", fan base lower attendance maybe because the presentation of a less premium product, less talent transferring in, money problems, conflict of direction the program is going in. All these problems aren't exclusive Maryville problems they are the natural order of things. As with all great societies they reach their pinnacle and decline from there. As in the sea, the tide comes in the tide goes out.

Lmao ... you are pipe dreaming. Enjoy your 0- 10 again. When you slugs manage to get to 50% then maybe you can talk some 5hit but until then your just garbage.. lmao 

Edited by GREYRIDERx

1 hour ago, HTV said:

I am wishing him well.  I also apparently know a little more about the situation than you do.  

Sometimes it's best to love your children by not forcing what you want on them.  And I say that by experience.  I raised two kids who have turned out pretty well and I never tried to live my life through them.  I had success.  Didn't have to.  

And for your "class" comment, honestly I don't give a rats #### what you or anybody else thinks about me or my "class" or lack thereof according to some.  This ain't my first rodeo.  

:roflolk::roflolk:

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Shadroach said:

Don’t count the Red Dragon out just yet. There’s a football/wrestling stud from the bluegrass state moving in to a rental as we speak.