Mairvul 2019....Get tha littull fellers on tha gravy trane

STARSNBARS

2 hours ago, Lost Old Dad said:

I have a wife that carries a Kimber 1911 in 45 acp and KNOWS how to use it.  If something like that EVER shows up here, I am referring the wife to YOU!

Take it for what its worth.  There are some things this homie does not play about.

RR, we are GOOD.  rw87 explained your cryptic message to me.  I will tell the wife to put the 1911 on safe.  LOL

Good Lord, son. What the heck? 30 years in law enforcement and this is my first blue on blue. How about some DECONFLICTION. 

9u7v.gif

Edited by Red Rebels

Alcoa school board members question perceived emphasis on athletics

·         By Amy Beth Miller amy.miller@thedailytimes.com

Some Alcoa school board members are questioning whether the high school is emphasizing athletics over academics, citing the admission of a nonresident student previously suspended in Maryville and the hiring of another student-athlete’s father.

The issue was in the spotlight during the Board of Education’s work session Monday, prompted by the hiring of a special education teacher who isn’t yet certified for the position but whose son plays football and basketball...

This is an EXCERPT. The full article can be read at:

https://www.thedailytimes.com/news/alcoa-school-board-members-question-perceived-emphasis-on-athletics/article_eceb1384-46fd-5ab8-bf5b-92f996323963.html

NOTE: They give you few free articles. Sometimes their paywall doesn't work like it should and they block you on your first attempt. If so, try a different browser. If you use chrome and get blocked, try using firefox to get your free views.

Edited by Red Rebels
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Lost Old Dad said:

I have a wife that carries a Kimber 1911 in 45 acp and KNOWS how to use it. 

I am green with envy on that one.  My son has one and I contemplate stealing it every time I go to visit, but it wouldn't take him long to figure out where it went.   

Awesome firearm.  

1 hour ago, Red Rebels said:

Good Lord, son. What the heck? 30 years in law enforcement and this is my first blue on blue. How about some DECONFLICTION. 

9u7v.gif

You are very safe as long as no ugh....cough..cough.......'Ladies' show up on my front lawn............

for some reason the wife takes a dim view of them showing up.........it stems from my days in Vice and Narcotics.........  Two showed up with the intention of making me the LATE Detective Skidmore.  I have never hidden my name or address.

That is why I taught her to shoot early in our marriage.  She first learned on my Model 70 1911 Colt IPSC competition gun.  She learned so well she turned IPSC Pro and took it as her own.  When I bought ME the stainless Kimber she saw it..............and bye..bye Kimber!  If things get REAL stupid she has an Romanian AK pistol with a 100 round Chinese drum loaded with armor piercing...........

She cooks and sews and tends the garden and cans the veggies........... Can you tell I not only Love her, I am PROUD of her.  I am a lucky man....

She also does NOT mind me buying all the guns I want!  Now hows that for a KEEPER!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Lost Old Dad said:

Have they taken a REAL good look at the Booster Club accounts?  How about bringing in folks?  R'dale got a Freshman Head Coach from South Carolina with two QB sons.  Y'all might be in for a really good time, but you cannot be too surprised as some on here did try and warn y'all.

The Rankin mafia! He's getting players from Russia and Iran!