Mairvul 2019....Get tha littull fellers on tha gravy trane

STARSNBARS

6 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Rumor has it Stars went to the LoneStar state over the holiday weekend to visit... maybe he followed a garbage truck around to see how they do it. 

Trew enuff rw87....Butt me and momma wint two Al Passo.....Eye thawt a lot abowt ole Martee Robbuns and sum goodur playurs......Butt momma iz steal talkin' bowt gittin runnoft frum tha Cattlemans Stake Hawse...Fabens, TX.....:hungry:

Edited by STARSNBARS

On 7/7/2019 at 9:32 PM, STARSNBARS said:

Trew enuff rw87....Butt me and momma wint two Al Passo.....Eye thawt a lot abowt ole Martee Robbuns and sum goodur playurs......Butt momma iz steal talkin' bowt gittin runnoft frum tha Cattlemans Stake Hawse...Fabens, TX.....:hungry:

You went to Texas and you didn't bring me back any brisket or Kolaches?  

I'm hurt.  :cry:

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, HTV said:

You went to Texas and you didn't bring me back any brisket or Kolaches?  

I'm hurt.  :cry:

HTV if'un we haid gott enny stakes onn tha airplain momma wooda et tham befour we crossed intwo Loosyanna air space.....When'st we wint down two tha Cattleman's thair inn Fabans (Indyuns Cliffs Rainch) and wuz waitin' onn a tabull we saw this big ole Longhorn bull pinned upp outside and his baick wuz az hi az my head.....Momma got all eggcited and started slobbervatin' and eye runned thait big ole rascull ovur two tha ovvur side ov tha corrale fer his own perteckshun.....:hungry:

Edited by STARSNBARS
  • Like 1