Mairvul 2019....Get tha littull fellers on tha gravy trane

STARSNBARS

5 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

tennessee-hands-free.jpg

I thought your truck was red?

Someone might want to pass that word on to the Judges at Blount County. I was at First Tennessee yesterday and thought it may be faster to swing through the Justice Center and catch the light but it turned green and the the car in front of me was on the phone talking not paying attention so I had to blow the horn so he would remember he was in a car not his office. The license plate plainly had Judiciary on the bottom of it. Maybe him and whoever he was taking to was about the New Donut Store opening down the street.

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 6:49 AM, BarneySox2007 said:

strongx I've found out the best way to find out something from this crowd is to post something wrong or what you may think and some AH will pop out of the woodwork to correct you. Just a friendly tip.

Barney, there should have been a comma right after the name strongx.  

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 5:25 PM, STARSNBARS said:

Sum ov momma's peepull wint earlee and got runnoft az usuwull......:hungry:

Image result for fat woman eating donuts

how long do you think it will take before the first Maryville College student will get smooshed trying to cross that intersection ??? three or four day???  horrible location for a Dunkins !!!    should have been closer to the skeeter!!!

1 hour ago, Jetjock said:

how long do you think it will take before the first Maryville College student will get smooshed trying to cross that intersection ??? three or four day???  horrible location for a Dunkins !!!    should have been closer to the skeeter!!!

Jj if'un thays ennybodee thair att arownd 8 inn tha mornin thay liebull two git runned ovur if'un thays inn momma's way.....:hungry: