Mairvul 2019....Get tha littull fellers on tha gravy trane

STARSNBARS

19 hours ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Maryville scrimmages @ Oak Ridge Friday at 6. 

If that wasn't enough good news, the scrimmage is FREE and so is parking. However, Big Ed's will cost, the Concession Stand food will cost but I am trying to get the clowns who make balloon animals to lower their prices.

Edited by WillieTheWildcats
  • Like 1

SCRIMMAGE

Oak Ridge welcomes the Maryville Rebels and fans this Friday to Jack Armstrong Stadium and Blankenship Field.

Oak Ridge Wildcats vs Maryville Rebels this Friday, August 9, Blankenship Field, 6PM.  Admission is free and concessions will be sold.  RWR!

Note:  Great food within walking distance of the field.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, CardinalGrey said:

SCRIMMAGE

Oak Ridge welcomes the Maryville Rebels and fans this Friday to Jack Armstrong Stadium and Blankenship Field.

Oak Ridge Wildcats vs Maryville Rebels this Friday, August 9, Blankenship Field, 6PM.  Admission is free and concessions will be sold.  RWR!

Note:  Great food within walking distance of the field.

Been looking forward to this ever since I found out about it last spring. This will be a good contest for both teams to find out how they each have learned from the first scrimmage games each other had the past Friday Night. Back in my day Oak Ridge ruled the roost and that is why I have so much respect for their program and their football history. Looking forward.

2e5o5t0.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Solomon said:

Maybe one day I'll understand the excitement of Big Ed's. It's all right, but nothing I'm going to go crazy or wait an hour for.

Couldn't agree more. Maybe more and better competition has spoiled us, but Big Ed's is not in the top 10 on my list. 

1 hour ago, OldRebel2 said:

Nobody goes there anymore!  It's too crowded!

29 minutes ago, WillieTheWildcats said:

LOL. Besides having one of the best Athletic programs in Tennessee, Maryville fans are flat out funny,

Any chance Maryville will broadcast this OR scrimmage on the Internet?

OldRebel2 is a hoot. I just refer to him as O R 2 (pronounced ort too) Which is Barney's next word of the day.

Funny-Bad-Dog-Cushion-Cover-Novelty-Jack