Mairvul 2019....Get tha littull fellers on tha gravy trane

STARSNBARS

6 hours ago, MLREB said:

Pal's is to the NE Tennesseans like Skyline Chili is to the Cincinnati area

I sure hope Pal's food is better than the sign they have advertising it, usually it's the other way around. That hot dog and hamburger look like something that was bought at the United Grocery Outlet fixing to go out of date because it wouldn't sell at another store. The hot dog is shaped like a Slim Jim on an 18 inch bun. The hamburger looks like it's freezer burnt.

pals-sudden-service-exterior-FT-BLOG1117

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I sure hope Pal's food is better than the sign they have advertising it, usually it's the other way around. That hot dog and hamburger look like something that was bought at the United Grocery Outlet fixing to go out of date because it wouldn't sell at another store. The hot dog is shaped like a Slim Jim on an 18 inch bun. The hamburger looks like it's freezer burnt.

pals-sudden-service-exterior-FT-BLOG1117

They’re fiberglass.

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Well I'm ready for a great football game tonight with Oak Ridge. Hopefully next week we'll have better conversations regarding football instead of where to eat but just in case Litton's is the place when visiting Central High for a game.

Just want to be the first to say it in case it gets ugly for Oak Ridge  evening....Only a scrimmage :-D.

It is only a scrimmage featuring two proud teams and fan bases. The format of the scrimmage may make it  look more like a practice than a game. I hope it is more game like.

Best of luck to both teams, 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Well I'm ready for a great football game tonight with Oak Ridge. Hopefully next week we'll have better conversations regarding football instead of where to eat but just in case Litton's is the place when visiting Central High for a game.

Good food, but overpriced IMO

Guess I am going to have to buck the trend here, but I like both Pal's and Big Eds.  It's my money.  I'll spend it where I want to.  :-D

Honestly, different strokes when it comes to what one likes.  Just like I tell folks who come to me for advice on making their way around a grill or smoker, there's no right or wrong way to do it.  Do it the way you like it.  

5 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I'm sure Pal's is a great place to eat HTV to be able to overcome that cheesy looking decor that looks like some middle schooler designed it  I guess the first guy that had the guts to go through the line first had to of liked it and word traveled.

Some of the best eateries you will find aren't exactly the most attractive places you'll ever enter.  

Two in Maryville that come to mind are Full Service BBQ and Aroma Cafe.  One is in an old gas station, the other looks like the furniture was bought at garage sales.  

But the food at both is good as anything you will find at other BBQ and Cuban eateries.