Mairvul 2019....Get tha littull fellers on tha gravy trane

STARSNBARS

I got my letter on the season tickets today and I believe they may have went up just a little bit. I do understand it cost more to do business every year but season tickets have traditionally cost a few bucks more than the regular gate cost. Fans pay it to help the team and then you have the others that get them just for that one game every year and never show up the rest of the time leaving many empty seats in the season ticket section which looks bad but I really don't know the solution for that one. I know a lot of people that would love to upgrade their tickets but can't for these ticket hogs. Now it seems we're paying some internet group and I'm sure that has a lot to do with the rise in cost because that isn't free. What's the matter up there at the high school, did they forget how to count or did they get lazy. Someone up there must be pretty confident because the last game I watched we got beat 38-0 and I know a lot of people that the jury is out deciding if their coming back. I'm pretty sure a lot of those verdicts were made today from what I'm hearing. People are getting less interested in high school football year after year simply because there is too much to do now days plus the TSSAA has destroyed money making rivalries watering it down to around 50 or so teams per class and making people feel good about a watered down state championship trophy. It don't bother me one bit if I renew my tickets or not but when I have to go online to get them I don't have to tell anyone which way I'm leaning. It might look funny with the center section 2/3rds empty with the outside sections full to the visiting teams this year.

When Stars went up on his garbage service this year he took the time to explain why and the long lines he has to set in because the garbage dump is mismanaged. Wasn't even a mention in the letter we got today on the tickets going up. Just had the new price and what you had to do to still be a member of this special group that have to pay more than the rest.

14y74m8.jpg

29 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Here's one man stretched out across five season ticket seats taking a nap. For $70 he may decide to go out on the Airport Highway and get a nice room with an indoor pool and hot tub with a free Continental Breakfast this year.

eb2yv4.jpg

I’ll have to take on a part time job to pay for my 3 seats. 

In 2014 they had six home games, so they went up to $60 for season tickets ($10 a game). The next year they kept it at $60.00, but only had five home games ($12.00 a game). A few years later, it went up to $65 for 5 games ($13.00 a game). And now it's $70.00 for five games ($14.00 a game). 

I will not be getting as many as I've had for the last 15 years. There is no way I am paying $560. I'm not real pleased with the schedule either. You are ticking off your core fan base. I have NEVER complained on here about the team I support. 

Edited by Red Rebels