Mairvul 2019....Get tha littull fellers on tha gravy trane

STARSNBARS

41 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I'm surprised no one has brought up the new visitor side press box to be built before the season starts. Bids went out and the lowest bidder came in at $158,498. Director Winstead took the winning bidder to the back of the room to dicker down the price to $100,000 or forget it. Instead of matching the 60 foot press box we already have the contractor agreed to 30 feet. Once the decking is built the new 30 foot long press box will be lifted into place.

21ozvxf.jpg

Eye wood sail my laikfrunt reesort hoam fer less thain a hunnurd thousand dollurs.....:popcorneater:

Lake Front Redneck Trailer

1 hour ago, Red Rebels said:

I have a wife that carries a Kimber 1911 in 45 acp and KNOWS how to use it.  If something like that EVER shows up here, I am referring the wife to YOU!

Take it for what its worth.  There are some things this homie does not play about.

RR, we are GOOD.  rw87 explained your cryptic message to me.  I will tell the wife to put the 1911 on safe.  LOL

Edited by Lost Old Dad

26 minutes ago, Lost Old Dad said:

I have a wife that carries a Kimber 1911 in 45 acp and KNOWS how to use it.  If something like that EVER shows up here, I am referring the wife to YOU!

Take it for what its worth.  There are some things this homie does not play about.

RR, we are GOOD.  rw87 explained your cryptic message to me.  I will tell the wife to put the 1911 on safe.  LOL

There's a story in the Daily Times about Alcoa's recent student addition(s). Seems some school board folks aren't too happy with Rankin's 'Rithmetic always getting a pass.

1 minute ago, JSamson7 said:

There's a story in the Daily Times about Alcoa's recent student addition(s). Seems some school board folks aren't too happy with Rankin's 'Rithmetic always getting a pass.

Unfortunately the DT want me to pay to read it.  If the school board takes an actual realistic look at Rankin's whole program they probably will have a STROKE!

Let me guess what he is doing.  He is recruiting good players from other schools and then either not playing them or playing them in positions HE wants them at.

Have they taken a good look at what the equipment supplier is charging them for the kickbacks he 'might' be getting?

5 minutes ago, Lost Old Dad said:

Unfortunately the DT want me to pay to read it.  If the school board takes an actual realistic look at Rankin's whole program they probably will have a STROKE!

Let me guess what he is doing.  He is recruiting good players from other schools and then either not playing them or playing them in positions HE wants them at.

Have they taken a good look at what the equipment supplier is charging them for the kickbacks he 'might' be getting?

:popcorneater: