White House Football- God’s land

Tennessee75

Ok, we know there are a lot of great teams in the state of Tennessee. We also know White House has one of the best if not the best history in the state. When are we going to bring the outstanding seasons of 1997, 2004, and 2008 together? We have had a crapshoot of teams besides these few. We should be celebrating the 97 team for the state championship and the other two teams for their greatness. When will White House learn? 

20 hours ago, Tennessee75 said:

Ok, we know there are a lot of great teams in the state of Tennessee. We also know White House has one of the best if not the best history in the state. When are we going to bring the outstanding seasons of 1997, 2004, and 2008 together? We have had a crapshoot of teams besides these few. We should be celebrating the 97 team for the state championship and the other two teams for their greatness. When will White House learn? 

You are digging with these statements. White House is  a solid program, but great no. No more Springfield transfers look at them now.

• Upvote 2

You guys just don’t get it. I have watched these teams for a long time. I never played, but I have watched this team and really believe they are in the highest of class when it comes to Tennessee football. When it come to Springfield transfers we have never needed or used them? Name one play who has been a great contributor who lived even near Springfield. You can’t. We can find a running back any day, but finding an O line that is what set other teams apart. The great teams at White House had an O line. Like I said the other teams besides the dates mentioned have been scrubs. 

1 hour ago, Tennessee75 said:

You guys just don’t get it. I have watched these teams for a long time. I never played, but I have watched this team and really believe they are in the highest of class when it comes to Tennessee football. When it come to Springfield transfers we have never needed or used them? Name one play who has been a great contributor who lived even near Springfield. You can’t. We can find a running back any day, but finding an O line that is what set other teams apart. The great teams at White House had an O line. Like I said the other teams besides the dates mentioned have been scrubs. 

Never, ever, ever post while drunk.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1