Trenton Peabody Golden Tide 2019

PeabodyPride

It’s definitely unfortunate but that game was almost not worth playing this year.  Definitely need to replace Dresden and TCA with some above average teams, just wouldn’t go crazy and schedule a couple of teams like Haywood, Covington, Huntingdon, etc.  Got to keep the eye on the prize at the end of the year.   That being said you want good gate games and games that will keep the moderately interested fans coming

5 hours ago, Archiewho said:

I do think that getting Humboldt off the schedule is positive at this point in their program, and after what happened with Dresden this year, that’s probably necessary too.  I would hope to continue to play TCA as a non region opponent

Their coach has already confirmed. He’s wanting to get wins, and not play a team they would Come into the game they know they probably wouldn’t win 

5 hours ago, PHSRollTide said:

No chance on TCA their region has 8 teams and they have the other two games full already. 

But the Humboldt thing that’s sad. My parents met at the Humboldt Trenton game 37 years ago. Long time rivalry that has fell short in the last 4 years. Gonna miss the game...

In the early 2000’s they were always a physical tough game

On 11/30/2018 at 10:50 PM, PeabodyPride said:

Never to early !!! With a championship undefeated middle school team with 230 lb full back and a 6ft4 reciever with hands and speed, as well as a freshman  class with talent whos gonna bet against this Golden Tide family ???

With all that coming in im glad TC won't have to deal with it lol.