Trenton Peabody Golden Tide 2019

PeabodyPride

10 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

If there was a score what was the final of that lol

Peabody scored at will basically and I believe Camden scored once on the 3rd D. We ran basic plays and if Coop wanted to run it to the endzone everytime he coulda but didnt !!! Starting backs didnt see many reps . Great scrimmage Camden seems to always start slow AMD come on towards end of the season !! Peabody D is for sure much bigger and  extremely fast to the edge !!Camden has some  speed this year as well !

Edited by PeabodyPride

20 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Peabody scored at will basically and I believe Camden scored once on the 3rd D. We ran basic plays and if Coop wanted to run it to the endzone everytime he coulda but didnt !!! Starting backs didnt see many reps . Great scrimmage Camden seems to always start slow AMD come on towards end of the season !! Peabody D is for sure much bigger and  extremely fast to the edge !!Camden has some  speed this year as well !

Awesome thanks for the info. Went to the scrimmage last week but wasn’t able to go tonight and you can only get so much from Facebook live lol

5 hours ago, Turu said:

Well I guess everyone just needs to concede to Peabody. Maybe we can ask the TSSAA to let everyone else play for 2nd. Sound like another Tide team who is/ was unbeatable. Maybe we can get Clemson to come play them. 

https://www.facebook.com/591780960901082/videos/805476479822901?s=1325127939&v=e&sfns=mo

lol here is a sneak peak

5 hours ago, Turu said:

Well I guess everyone just needs to concede to Peabody. Maybe we can ask the TSSAA to let everyone else play for 2nd. Sound like another Tide team who is/ was unbeatable. Maybe we can get Clemson to come play them. 

Aw look the haters heart your post !!! Sorry we are proud off our team!!!! Okay we suck, we are slow and small and we smell like  Pee  and Booty !!! Better??? Does that make your Gold ball chances better ?????? Of course I just but only kinda !!!! 

Roll Tide Till We Die 

RTR 

Edited by PeabodyPride

57 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Aw look the haters heart your post !!! Sorry we are proud off our team!!!! Okay we suck, we are slow and small and we smell like  Pee  and Booty !!! Better??? Does that make your Gold ball chances better ?????? Of course I just but only kinda !!!! 

Roll Tide Till We Die 

RTR 

You guys are far from slow and small. 2A is in trouble. But you do smell like pee and booty though!! :)