Trenton Peabody Golden Tide 2019

PeabodyPride

2 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

If my math is correct 2019 will be the 60th straight year Huntingdon and Milan have tied up. With playoff games included I think we've played 67 games in 60 years. Been a big part of my life. I've seen so many great games over the years. Over time this has to be one of the top rivalries in the state. Got a lot of respect for the dogs. Always the best atmosphere of the season. I sure do love beating you guys!

Would love to see that game also.But will be at the Trenton and Milan game.I'm sure Gibson Co probably lost a lot from last years team so doubt they would beat Trenton this year.

3 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

If my math is correct 2019 will be the 60th straight year Huntingdon and Milan have tied up. With playoff games included I think we've played 67 games in 60 years. Been a big part of my life. I've seen so many great games over the years. Over time this has to be one of the top rivalries in the state. Got a lot of respect for the dogs. Always the best atmosphere of the season. I sure do love beating you guys!

As a former player and life as a former player and lifelong Milan resident and fan there is nothing I like about Huntingdung. Absolutely nothing.  The cheerleaders have a full set of teeth combined and chew Skoal. They are more manly than the football players. 

4 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

There were several lake county and west Carroll people celebrating on here when they found out Peabody and union City was going to 2a 

You never saw me say it.I've always like playing U.C.Even in a loss ,they were the measuring stick years ago along with ECS .In Single A it was USJ and Bruceton.But is saying that,UC should have been AA a long time ago.Dont know how they stayed Single A all those years.Guess they said most of them were special needs students.Supposedely nlost them to Central.Look at UC and then go to Halls which looks like the Greenfields,Lake Co's and they have over 500 students and in AA.I hate not playing Halls this year.But bring on Westview,Crockett Co,Ripley and Union City.

Edited by mrbigster

9 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

There were several lake county and west Carroll people celebrating on here when they found out Peabody and union City was going to 2a 

I really never heard Trenton in the conversation much until maybe 5 years or so ago.It was always Union City and Milan.Thats not to say Trenton wasn't a good program.I remember when Maddox and some of those players.

Edited by mrbigster

1 minute ago, mrbigster said:

I really never heard Trenton in the conversation much until maybe 5 years or so ago.It was always Union City and Milan

Bigster, Trenton has always had good football teams. They were always stuck in a tough district or region. LC and Peabody has played several times over the years. Some LC would win some they would win. Peabody I think won the last 4 meetings with LC. 

10 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Bigster, Trenton has always had good football teams. They were always stuck in a tough district or region. LC and Peabody has played several times over the years. Some LC would win some they would win. Peabody I think won the last 4 meetings with LC. 

Yes at one point I think Milan Huntingdon and union City and Peabody were all in the same region.