Trenton Peabody Golden Tide 2019

PeabodyPride

15 minutes ago, RTD said:

As Trousdale Co. fan I have enjoyed this thread it has me wanting to attend the Peabody vs Milan game. I just wish TC had a big game next season against a none-region team. Trousdale, biggest game is a scrimmage against Lake Co.  I hope we get our rematch against Peabody this year

We are playing south side too and I think obion co 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

South side may make you break a sweat but if the obion game is not over by half time I will be shocked. 

Yeah I know south side and north side had a battle last year. I’m not sure if southsude graduated much. Obion county is usually pretty big but doesn’t have much speed 

36 minutes ago, RTD said:

We have to beat Meigs in semifinals just to get to Cookville to play Peabody. I hope we get a chance to play you'll again I think this will be last time TC will be in this classification.

You seem pretty positive you will make it again and that's great. I hope we get to play you again for sure. Never know how it may turn out. Those sleeper teams are the ones that will get you often times. I'd like to say we would make it that far but I won't jinx us. I will say we should have a decent season.

Edited by Imthayeti

9 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

You are right. You guys will go 10-0.... in the 10 games following week 1. 

Time will tell friend !!!! Funny thing is all the hype for a county rivalry thats not even the same classification is a cool thing win or loose !!!!!! GL on your season after week one !!!! 

ROLL TIDE

BAUGUS ITS TIME TO WALK THE

DOGS AGAIN SIR !!!!!!! 

Edited by PeabodyPride