Trenton Peabody Golden Tide 2019

PeabodyPride

3 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Think last year it was very close the # of kids that separated Trousdale and Peabody.

They handled their injuries better than what we did and their offense just made more plays. I would have loved to have seen both teams healthy in that game. That's why it should be a week off before the blue cross game. Both teams came limping into that game. No way the game should be played less than a week after the semifinal.

15 minutes ago, RTD said:

They handled their injuries better than what we did and their offense just made more plays. I would have loved to have seen both teams healthy in that game. That's why it should be a week off before the blue cross game. Both teams came limping into that game. No way the game should be played less than a week after the semifinal.

Our wide receiver broke his arm in the state game and doctors told him if he could play through the pain then he would be fine. He played the whole second half both sides of the ball. That’s tough right there lol. I couldn’t have done that.

7 hours ago, RTD said:

So true!!! Recievers with broke hands, missing lineman,and thats just to name a few both teams where banged up more than we still care to admit !!!

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, RTD said:

That is so true.  Maybe there will be a rematch.  If not, come on and get some Meigs

Spoke with some Riverside football players last week.  They are confident they will be playing Peabody in the semis.  We all know that is a possibility but a lot of things have to happen for that matchup to take place.  Those guys a Riverside are a classy group and very humble and good young men.  Good luck to Riverside.  You must get past Waverly. 

6 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Injuries are part of it fellas, as you know our rb was hurt and he was honestly every bit the same caliber our qb is. Who is to say we would have lost that game if he wasn't injured.

9 hours ago, PHSRollTide said:

Our wide receiver broke his arm in the state game and doctors told him if he could play through the pain then he would be fine. He played the whole second half both sides of the ball. That’s tough right there lol. I couldn’t have done that.

TC CB that was hurt on that great catch by Peabody WR in the corner of the endzone will miss this upcoming season he was a starting CB/WR. This year I don't think he would have been a starter on offense with TC complete change on the offensive side of the ball.