Trenton Peabody Golden Tide 2019

PeabodyPride

4 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

So true!!! Recievers with broke hands, missing lineman,and thats just to name a few both teams where banged up more than we still care to admit !!!

QB, with a dislocated shoulder and the backup QB starting FB/LB with dislocated elbow CB with torn ACL. It was a good game still I just think it would have been. classic if both teams were healthy.

6 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Injuries are part of it fellas, as you know our rb was hurt and he was honestly every bit the same caliber our qb is. Who is to say we would have lost that game if he wasn't injured.

Meigs and TC went at it hard that game I loved the back and forth with Meigs great offense ca TC great defense. You'll QB put on a show both QB’s put on a show just in different ways. This year if TC plays Meigs I think a total of 80 points will be put up on the scoreboard.

1 hour ago, RTD said:

Meigs and TC went at it hard that game I loved the back and forth with Meigs great offense ca TC great defense. You'll QB put on a show both QB’s put on a show just in different ways. This year if TC plays Meigs I think a total of 80 points will be put up on the scoreboard.

I dont doubt it. Our game last year was one of the most exciting games I've seen to date was a close, hard fought game and wasn't sure who was gonna win until time ran out. Those are the games I love to see. And i agree also that our offense vs your defense was nearly perfectly matched. Wish we could pulled it out but you got us by 3. Well respected effort on both sides.

Edited by Imthayeti
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well well its very boring in Golden Tide Country at the moment !!!! Fields new drainage sytems working  top notch. , coach Jacobs has all tye young men lean and mean and prayed up !!!! Coach Tab Vowel is puttin together another swarming defense !!! The line is leaps and bounds ahead of where they should be big fast and hungry,, the new runni g back in the stable is a real horse !!!!! Tide Nation things are right in our little slice of the world if I do say so !!!!!!!!  Hoping and praying for a injury free hard fought season be it undefeated or a 500 season may these young warriors put forth a effort to be proud of !!! Pls dont get it twisted we will be in it for the long haul !!! Coach said it best if your only doing g this for a ring, go buy a ring , it has to be more it has to be a cloud of dust and the man to your left or right knows you got his back in battle to the end! Its playing hurt its playing hard in a blow out and playing clean when it hasnt been you night !!!! Lets start this season right and do battle with the Nastiest Purple Puppies around and win or loose they will know they met the Golden Tide in the field of battle !!!!

ROll GOLDEN TIDE 

THUNDER STRUCK

ITS A GOLDEN THING

23 hours ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Once July 4th passes, the weeks really get rolling into the high school football season. It’s been too long without it 

True !!!! 4 A Cavaliers scrimmage USJ scrimmage along with the Northside  and the Tradition continues with SGC Jamboree ,lots of fun and many chances to see the guys get it all tuned up !!!

2019 Title Wave

Tha Golden Tradition

Edited by PeabodyPride

10 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

True !!!! 4 A Cavaliers scrimmage USJ scrimmage along with the Northside  and the Tradition continues with SGC Jamboree ,lots of fun and many chances to see the guys get it all tuned up !!!

2019 Title Wave

Tha Golden Tradition

I didn’t know we were scrimmaging northside 

1 hour ago, PeabodyPride said:

2019 Title Wave

Tha Golden Tradition

Hopefully everyone can stay healthy