Trenton Peabody Golden Tide 2019

PeabodyPride

3 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

We got a sophomore that’s 6’4 and can handle ball and another freshman coming in that’s 6’4 that can handle the ball. It is nuts.

the freshman were undefeated as 8th graders. I think the sophomores only lost like 1 game or were undefeated as freshman  

And the next QB that will be a 3 year starter will be very good !!!!! Key could start about anywhere as a freshman !!!! This looks like with talent coachimg and community support we should be top notch for next 4 years minimum !!!!

20 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Guys just so yall remember this Tide Man right here makes Purple Puppies have to use the puppy pads !!!!! And hes healthy and practicing !!!! Up hold on let me wait, BPM make sure you hit the pad and not the floor !!! Somebody call Animal Control cause its gonna be Dawg Abuse week 1 !!!!

91a4fed8-65bf-4522-86b3-88dfe8e8d639-G98A8870.jpeg

The fumes from cooper’s jock strap are making you delirious. Back up big homie. Lol!!

8 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

The fumes from cooper’s jock strap are making you delirious. Back up big homie. Lol!!

Wait a darn minute BPM!!!!! You know yall purple puppies fear Baugus !!! Hes earned it to ,even off no practice he owns you !!! He says jump you should be saying " woof"  Now you know darn good and well I will pull for yall all season after Coop and The Tide walk the Dawgs at the Palace come  game one, but until then its boards war bro !!!!! Yall better hope Avery suits up for yall !! Haha oh wait lately hes a Tide Fan!!!!!!!!!  And did I just get called a Jock sniffer from a certified Purple Poodle loving butt sniffer ????  

ROLL TIDE ROLL

TIME TO WALK THA DAWGS

Edited by PeabodyPride

2 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Wait a darn minute BPM!!!!! You know yall purple puppies fear Baugus !!! Hes earned it to ,even off no practice he owns you !!! He says jump you should be saying " woof"  Now you know darn good and well I will pull for yall all season after Coop and The Tide walk the Dawgs at the Palace come  game one, but until then its boards war bro !!!!! Yall better hope Avery suits up for yall !! Haha oh wait lately hes a Tide Fan!!!!!!!!!  And did I just get called a Jock sniffer from a certified Purple Poodle loving butt sniffer ????  

ROLL TIDE ROLL

TIME TO WALK THA DAWGS

Respect all fear none bro. 

Well our Golden Tide fellas are in BigEdMo country  participating in 7on7 games on fellowship of Christian athelete day !!!!! Roll Tide fine sirs, show them what you are made of on the field and off the field !!! Oh and BigEdMo country is TCA fyi !!!

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

B2B

Edited by PeabodyPride

Breaking news footage in from cross county Milans cheering section the last 2 years!!!! What is it mates? ts BPM in h3os natural habitat!!!! Depressed after getting Baugused !! Come on mates lets poke him with a stick and see what happens!!!!

Its okay Big Purple machine

AKA R Kelly

I   believe you can fly

birthday-dog-bulldog-wearing-clown-260nw-268409669.jpg