Trenton Peabody Golden Tide 2019

PeabodyPride

The Cavaliers are favored to be strong in 4 A this year but PHS for years has walked the around the field pretty easily, wondering if this year will prove any different ? Tide looking strong, puttin in work,getting stronger faster smarter !!!!! Gonna be a funny few weeks ahead !!!! Everyone lets get out to the scrimmages amd support the guys !!!!!

GATA

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Upvote 1

Yuge announcement out of cross county rival Milan !!! Shocking news as they have went away from the checkered past in the football program and want to move in a positive direction Milan highschool has decided to change the football team name only !!!!

All ahletics are still the Mighty Milan Bulldawgs but Pettigrew has went with PPC's 

As far as my sloothin skills have gathered it stands for 

PETTIGREWS

PURPLE

CHEETAZS

Really didnt know how the unis would look but I hit up a practice and the fellas looked very daper in the purple Cheetaz print !!! Low and behold on the scenic drive down the Milan highway I seen several abandoned trailer homes reppin the new logos as well as several homes in Jackson for some strange reason

PURPLE CHEETAZ

IF WE CANT BEAT YA 

WE CHEAT YAZ

neon-purple-pink-leopard-seamless-260nw-1126582547.jpg

Edited by PeabodyPride
Cause I wanna say Milans suxs one more time
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Yuge announcement out of cross county rival Milan !!! Shocking news as they have went away from the checkered past in the football program and want to move in a positive direction Milan highschool has decided to change the football team name only !!!!

All ahletics are still the Mighty Milan Bulldawgs but Pettigrew has went with PPC's 

PETTIGREWS

PURPLE

CHEETAZS

Really didnt know how the unis would look but I hit up a practice and the fellas looked very daper in the purple Cheetaz print !!! Low and behold on the scenic drive down the Milan highway I seen several abandoned trailer homes reppin the new logos as well as several homes in Jackson for some strange reason

PURPLE CHEETAZ

IF WE CANT BEAT YA 

WE CHEAT YAZ

HaHa so wrong but sounds so right !!!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

PETTIGREWS

PURPLE

CHEETAZS

PURPLE CHEETAZ

IF WE CANT BEAT YA 

WE CHEAT YAZ

Pride that is wrong. You know only us privates cheat

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Pride that is wrong. You know only us privates cheat

Whatever you TCA fellas aint no cheaters !!!! If you are your awfully bad at it !!! 27 kids dressed for football !? Yall need to go up there and enroll  in Coach Pettigrews  class ! You sweater vesters can afford it !!! I seen a late night advertisement the starter kits 2300 and comes with 2 dilapidated mobile home trailers 3 fake pieces of mail and a Auntie and Unc with a address in your school district !!

And if you act in the next hour you get D luxe shippin for free!!!

D Luxe shippin  get your helmets and pads early so your yunngin gets a head start

Milan

PURPLE CHEATAZ

IF WE CAN BEAT YA

WE CHEAT YA