Trenton Peabody Golden Tide 2019

PeabodyPride

2 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

When you create account to talk about something this serious on Coach T your life must really suck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A little to serious of a issue dont ya think ?????????

Now back to your regular account whom ever you may be trash boy!!! 

I apologize I didn’t realize it was serious.. he went back in the game

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, LionMane said:

I apologize I didn’t realize it was serious.. he went back in the game

Hmmmm which means you was there??  So if you didnt think it wasnt something to be discussed why create the fake account guy???? And if he is or isnt guy thats someones friend or son granchild or classmate!!! Yeah we all joke on here but lines cannot be crossed as such!!!  Dont apologize to me apologize to your own character !!!! I hope you arent a Tide fan !!!! But good day and such !!!

34 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Hmmmm which means you was there??  So if you didnt think it wasnt something to be discussed why create the fake account guy???? And if he is or isnt guy thats someones friend or son granchild or classmate!!! Yeah we all joke on here but lines cannot be crossed as such!!!  Dont apologize to me apologize to your own character !!!! I hope you arent a Tide fan !!!! But good day and such !!!

I didn’t say anything about the kid... the coaches however need to be questioned 

I don't know what's going on in Memphis. 2A football but a lot of people seem to think that Peabody isn't the favorite from the west. I don't understand how Peabody isn't the favorite to repeat like they say to be the man you have to beat the man as a Trousdale Co. fan I want a rematch with both teams healthy. I feel Peabody is the odds on favorite in the west am I missing something, are is this just people hating on Peabody?

2 minutes ago, RTD said:

I don't know what's going on in Memphis. 2A football but a lot of people seem to think that Peabody isn't the favorite from the west. I don't understand how Peabody isn't the favorite to repeat like they say to be the man you have to beat the man as a Trousdale Co. fan I want a rematch with both teams healthy. I feel Peabody is the odds on favorite in the west am I missing something, are is this just people hating on Peabody?

who are  you referring too ?  Vandyfan ?  He is a certified Peabody hater :roflol:but he is also a waverly fan.  As far as memphis you never know what’s going on there the way they transfer around. 

39 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

who are  you referring too ?  Vandyfan ?  He is a certified Peabody hater :roflol:but he is also a waverly fan.  As far as memphis you never know what’s going on there the way they transfer around. 

44 minutes ago, RTD said:

Waverly is nowhere near semifinal ready. We will do good to make the playoffs. Yes Peabody is the team to beat but trezvant and Fairley May have something in store for them.

31 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Waverly is nowhere near semifinal ready. We will do good to make the playoffs. Yes Peabody is the team to beat but trezvant and Fairley May have something in store for them.

Memphis may  have something in store based off of what though ?   Fairley has a good back but I’ve watched video and the teams they played all but watched him run around and score. I mean literally watched him.  Union city stopped him last year.  Trezevant doesn’t have the coach they had when you guys played them.  He assembled that team. 

Looking at things from a former opponents point of view, my position is that in the West the only team that will beat Peabody is Peabody in 2A. No disrespect intended to the teams in Memphis but region 7 is Big Boy football and the Memphis region still has a way to go. While it's way too early, I could see the Memphis region winning one Playoff game at best and then bowing out in the second round like last year.

Edited by ReitzFan

22 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Memphis may  have something in store based off of what though ?   Fairley has a good back but I’ve watched video and the teams they played all but watched him run around and score. I mean literally watched him.  Union city stopped him last year.  Trezevant doesn’t have the coach they had when you guys played them.  He assembled that team. 

Did UC stop him? I mean I may be wrong Tide but from my understanding the kid scored a lot but they was called back for holding. Either way you guys are the favorite to win.

11 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

Looking at things from a former opponents point of view, my position is that in the West the only team that will beat Peabody is Peabody in 2A. No disrespect intended to the teams in Memphis but region 7 is Big Boy football and the Memphis region still has a way to go. While it's way too early, I could see the Memphis region winning won Playoff game at best and then bowing out in the second round

Memphis knows big boy football too Mr. Reitz. You should know that being at TCA.