Trenton Peabody Golden Tide 2019

PeabodyPride

On 2/18/2019 at 10:20 PM, FightingBlue0 said:

Just wanting to stir the pot a little... I kept this back in September for a specific reason & actually forgot about it until tonight when I was scrolling through my camera roll. Looks like the Peabody posters made good on beating those chests this past year :thumb::roflolk:

16284355-BE2D-42C2-A9CC-B483EB149368.jpeg

They got beat by Cornersville on the “magic carpet “ didn’t they ? :roflol:

Edited by Tide21
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So Golden Tide fanatics,as we creep closer how are y'all feeling about the upcoming 2 A GoldBall defending Champs ??????? Was talking to one of our fine young men that carry the ball from time to time and he will be going to a D 1 school with a full ride!!!!! And he has all next year to prove to doubters even more that  he is deserving!!!! Gold in 2019 ? I feel strongly we can and will defend,what say you ???? And how are we all feeling about revitalizing the SLobber Knockers thread again this year ???? That being said ROLL GOLDEN TIDE B2B CHAMPS,opps is it to soon?????

Edited by PeabodyPride
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Well the always fun Tide vs TOMCAT spring  game is 2 days away !!! I feel this is one of our factors in Tide success, to scrimmage a 4 West Tn powerhouse is a great measuring stick !!! Wonder how the Tomcats will look without Coach Hookfin ??

Let's get this GoldBall campaign 

ROLLIN

GOLDEN TIDE

SHIP BOUND

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Goldentidefanatic said:

Can ya smell that smell ???? The smell of burgers cooking, fresh cut grass and fear from all of 2 A .....

GT

They might not fear us now ,but soon the Tide will turn and we will Roll to another GoldBall !!!!!

The Golden Tradition 

RISE OF THA TIDE