Trenton Peabody Golden Tide 2019

PeabodyPride

Just now, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

The new superintendent we got a couple of years ago stopped that mess anyway. Now all media is welcome at our games. 

We had a station that covered all our games last year just can’t remember what it was. They were even at Milan and Milan wouldn’t let them air it till Sunday 

4 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

We had a station that covered all our games last year just can’t remember what it was. They were even at Milan and Milan wouldn’t let them air it till Sunday 

That’s weird cause it talked to the south Gibson radio guy Steven rich the other day and he said the broadcast from milan last year cause we changed our policy. I can’t verify cause I only listen to our station. 

14 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

That’s weird cause it talked to the south Gibson radio guy Steven rich the other day and he said the broadcast from milan last year cause we changed our policy. I can’t verify cause I only listen to our station. 

I asked in the Trenton facebook and they said they were asked to not show it till Sunday so they would have more at the game.

7 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Bigster, Trenton has always had good football teams. They were always stuck in a tough district or region. LC and Peabody has played several times over the years. Some LC would win some they would win. Peabody I think won the last 4 meetings with LC. 

Im just messing with them.Boring this time of year.Think Trenton-Milan will be a great game.Had a coach tell me he thinks Milan will win by 3 touchdowns.Im not convinced Milan will win.Think its going to be a barnburner

9 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Im just messing with them.Boring this time of year.Think Trenton-Milan will be a great game.Had a coach tell me he thinks Milan will win by 3 touchdowns.Im not convinced Milan will win.Think its going to be a barnburner

The coach you talked to must not know much about either team 

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Milan may very well win this game. They could do that no doubt but it dang sure won’t be by 3 TDs. This game will be a heavy weight knock down drag out fight. This is going to be my favorite game of the season. Too bad it’s the first lol

5 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Milan may very well win this game. They could do that no doubt but it dang sure won’t be by 3 TDs. This game will be a heavy weight knock down drag out fight. This is going to be my favorite game of the season. Too bad it’s the first lol

Your right it won’t be 3 Td. It will be 4.  Shake shake shake the bush.  Hahahaha

14 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Your right it won’t be 3 Td. It will be 4.  Shake shake shake the bush.  Hahahaha

:roflol: you’re gonna get a lot of Trenton folk coming out of that bush if you keep shaking it & let me tell ya, it ain’t pretty. Trenton isn’t known for having the best looking people in the world but they win football games :thumb: