Trenton Peabody Golden Tide 2019

PeabodyPride

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

Im just messing with them.Boring this time of year.Think Trenton-Milan will be a great game.Had a coach tell me he thinks Milan will win by 3 touchdowns.Im not convinced Milan will win.Think its going to be a barnburner

Milan is going to be a good football team this year and improved over last year. But so is Trenton. Last year was a 1Pt game that went down to the wire. I see this year being much the same. 

47 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

:roflol: you’re gonna get a lot of Trenton folk coming out of that bush if you keep shaking it & let me tell ya, it ain’t pretty. Trenton isn’t known for having the best looking people in the world but they win football games :thumb:

I know  I have Seen Peabody Pride. 

12 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

They don’t know. USJ doesn’t talk landscaping. They are getting a new artificial turf field. They are to high society that they don’t even want to cut their on grass.  Shaken the bush boss

I guess that means we're high society over here in Mustang land. HaHa! Seriously early in the season grass is great. But by playoff time the artificial stuff is much better.

43 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

I guess that means we're high society over here in Mustang land. HaHa! Seriously early in the season grass is great. But by playoff time the artificial stuff is much better.

Can’t dispute that. Proved to be very true last season given that it rained almost every Friday night through late October & most of November. I’m just a sucker for natural grass in every way though. Let’s all hope for great weather this season. I know people were sick & tired of sitting in rain & I think some gates suffered because of it. 

As Trousdale Co. fan I have enjoyed this thread it has me wanting to attend the Peabody vs Milan game. I just wish TC had a big game next season against a none-region team. Trousdale, biggest game is a scrimmage against Lake Co.  I hope we get our rematch against Peabody this year

8 minutes ago, RTD said:

As Trousdale Co. fan I have enjoyed this thread it has me wanting to attend the Peabody vs Milan game. I just wish TC had a big game next season against a none-region team. Trousdale, biggest game is a scrimmage against Lake Co.  I hope we get our rematch against Peabody this year

I hope you get to rematch Meigs first.:thumb: