Trenton Peabody Golden Tide 2019

PeabodyPride

11 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Time will tell friend !!!! Funny thing is all the hype for a county rivalry thats not even the same classification is a cool thing win or loose !!!!!! GL on your season after week one !!!! 

ROLL TIDE

BAUGUS ITS TIME TO WALK THE

DOGS AGAIN SIR !!!!!!! 

Real county rivalry is the team that beat y’all last year. Hahahahaha. Keep overlooking them. They will get you again. Shake shake shake

13 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I can’t keep reading these posts by you :roflol: you must have been the big brother of your family & aggravated your little siblings lol 

HaHa he probably was the instigator in school also !!!! BigEd is my homeboy but you are right!!!!!!!!!  If there is a pot to stir he will break out the spoons and mix it up real nice !!!!! Maybe we should put a apron on him and put him in the kitchen with said spoon" whip them vittles up" !!!!!! To quote one of the all time Coach T greats.

You think I'm joking but I aint

5 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

HaHa he probably was the instigator in school also !!!! BigEd is my homeboy but you are right!!!!!!!!!  If there is a pot to stir he will break out the spoons and mix it up real nice !!!!! Maybe we should put a apron on him and put him in the kitchen with said spoon" whip them vittles up" !!!!!! To quote one of the all time Coach T greats.

You think I'm joking but I aint

Pride y’all gonna be alright. But I got To throw a wagon wheel at ya sometimes this year. Hahahaha. D2 board sucks!!!!!!

39 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Pride y’all gonna be alright. But I got To throw a wagon wheel at ya sometimes this year. Hahahaha. D2 board sucks!!!!!!

Yeah I caught heck for my meme of the broke down Pioneers wagon last year !! I deserved it though mwahahahahaha!!!! Yeah your blue collar self dont fit in over there in D2 board broski !!!!

• 2 weeks later...