Trenton Peabody Golden Tide 2019

PeabodyPride

8 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

How’s that Golden Tide looking? I know they will have as good a chance as anyone to win another gold ball. 

Only thing to really go off of is we scrimmaged Camden and handled them pretty easily.  Hard to get any info off of any 7v7 stuff. We have scrimmages against usj and Crockett county coming up. Haywood backed out of our spring scrimmage. We had a inner squad scrimmage no one really scored both sides moved the ball in it. they split starters between both sides. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Only thing to really go off of is we scrimmaged Camden and handled them pretty easily.  Hard to get any info off of any 7v7 stuff. We have scrimmages against usj and Crockett county coming up. Haywood backed out of our spring scrimmage. We had a inner squad scrimmage no one really scored both sides moved the ball in it. they split starters between both sides. 

Pretty easily is a understatement !!! It was impressive as The Lions had a strong second half of the season and returned the house if I am not mistaken .

• Upvote 1

Countdown To Kickoff
Less than 50 days away from the 2019 Season, The 99th edition of Peabody Football...
Practice will resume tomorrow following the 2 week Dead Period...
Peabody will also participate in 7-on-7 contests this week:
At SGC Monday at 11. 
At home Wednesday with North Side at 11. 
At Dyersburg tournament Thursday beginning at 8:00
ROLL TIDE

• Upvote 1

Just now, Tide21 said:

Modesty is the best policy lol

I cant even spell modeltsdfty, see it just dont work its like spelling the big "L" word always auto corrects to Milan Bulldawgs on my phone !!!

Spoon inserted

Stirring comensed

Roll Golden Tide

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

I cant even spell modeltsdfty, see it just dont work its like spelling the big "L" word always auto corrects to Milan Bulldawgs on my phone !!!

Spoon inserted

Stirring comensed

Roll Golden Tide

That’s hilarious 

• Thanks 2