Trenton Peabody Golden Tide 2019

PeabodyPride

1 hour ago, PHSRollTide said:

Jackson sun had a highlight video.

Yep just watched it and learned nothing ! Suprise suprise Peabody QB has a laser for arm and tons of fast recievers , NS has a good QB and super recievers, only thing I will say is it is nice to see lil ole 2 A schools compete well with 4 A playoff teams !!!!!!

RTR

5 hours ago, Tide21 said:

I’m not paying to watch clips. Jackson sun has lost it 

9 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Yep just watched it and learned nothing ! Suprise suprise Peabody QB has a laser for arm and tons of fast recievers , NS has a good QB and super recievers, only thing I will say is it is nice to see lil ole 2 A schools compete well with 4 A playoff teams !!!!!!

RTR

All I have to say is if that was a real game North side would not have made as many catches IMO. A bunch of the catches Peabody players surrounded them. If they could tackle I think it would have been very different lol. All of Peabody’s minus one or two were very open and had yards to run until they were tagged.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

Guys just so yall remember this Tide Man right here makes Purple Puppies have to use the puppy pads !!!!! And hes healthy and practicing !!!! Up hold on let me wait, BPM make sure you hit the pad and not the floor !!! Somebody call Animal Control cause its gonna be Dawg Abuse week 1 !!!!

91a4fed8-65bf-4522-86b3-88dfe8e8d639-G98A8870.jpeg

Depending on how the defense looks & if the o-line can keep him healthy, Peabody should be at two to three TDs better than every team they play regular season outside of Milan. Much respect for Milan. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Depending on how the defense looks & if the o-line can keep him healthy, Peabody should be at two to three TDs better than every team they play regular season outside of Milan. Much respect for Milan. 

I’m not sure about south side 

41 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

I have seen alot of this new team already we wont be as strong against the pass,we willnshit down the run better!! As far as the O line they are bigger and faster !!! Only time on the field will tell though.  !!!

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

Edited by PeabodyPride

6 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

I have seen alot of this new team already we wont be as strong against the pass,we willnshit down the run better!! As far as the O line they are bigger and faster !!! Only time on the field will tell though.  !!!

ROLL GOLDEN TIDE

I watched that clip. I didn’t see anything that showed me might not be as good against the pass. In a game situation it’s much more physical 

6 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I watched that clip. I didn’t see anything that showed me might not be as good against the pass. In a game situation it’s much more physical 

Not a call I make from the video, just hard to replace the Ball Hawks we graduated !!!! In all honestly the Waverlys of the world are few and far between in 2 A anyhow !!!!! Not many teams thats bread n butter is the air raid !!! I think we will be better than avg. against the pass but I will be shocked if we arent lock down against the run game!!! Ew Doggie its nice to live right next to W Kilzer and the practice field , get to see alot. !!!!!!! The real shocker has been the younger Tide Men !!! The fact that we have little to no drop of in the skill position after this season is scary for 2 A !!!!!

Edited by PeabodyPride

40 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Not a call I make from the video, just hard to replace the Ball Hawks we graduated !!!! In all honestly the Waverlys of the world are few and far between in 2 A anyhow !!!!! Not many teams thats bread n butter is the air raid !!! I think we will be better than avg. against the pass but I will be shocked if we arent lock down against the run game!!! Ew Doggie its nice to live right next to W Kilzer and the practice field , get to see alot. !!!!!!! The real shocker has been the younger Tide Men !!! The fact that we have little to no drop of in the skill position after this season is scary for 2 A !!!!!

We got a sophomore that’s 6’4 and can handle ball and another freshman coming in that’s 6’4 that can handle the ball. It is nuts.

the freshman were undefeated as 8th graders. I think the sophomores only lost like 1 game or were undefeated as freshman  

Edited by Tide21