Adamsville Away

BYE

Union City Away

Obion County Away

Halls Home

Booker T Home

Gibson Co Home 

ALL GAMES SLATED FOR 7:00 

Decent schedule. Sheffield or BTW won’t bring many, but gotta go with who gives you the chance to play. 

5 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

Decent schedule. Sheffield or BTW won’t bring many, but gotta go with who gives you the chance to play. 

Agreed. Glad to see Dresden off the schedule after the debacle at the end of the game this past season. South Side & Obion County are good additions. Sheffield being a 3A Memphis school is a little better too. I hate to see Humboldt go but they certainly aren’t the Humboldt team of years past. I hate that we all have to wait until the last game of the season to watch the payback game against GC...

6 hours ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Agreed. Glad to see Dresden off the schedule after the debacle at the end of the game this past season. South Side & Obion County are good additions. Sheffield being a 3A Memphis school is a little better too. I hate to see Humboldt go but they certainly aren’t the Humboldt team of years past. I hate that we all have to wait until the last game of the season to watch the payback game against GC...

It is sad Humboldt is off. Might have been one of the longest rivalries in West TN. I never liked the Dresden rivalry just bc that’s too far of a so called “rivalry” I like the obion addition, Peabody played then back in the day a lot, and south side is a team we haven’t played that much of the regular schedule. I kinda expected to see something like this bc I heard we were getting denied by some programs to play. 

1 hour ago, Goldenpride said:

It is sad Humboldt is off. Might have been one of the longest rivalries in West TN. I never liked the Dresden rivalry just bc that’s too far of a so called “rivalry” I like the obion addition, Peabody played then back in the day a lot, and south side is a team we haven’t played that much of the regular schedule. I kinda expected to see something like this bc I heard we were getting denied by some programs to play. 

What do you mean denied? Like they didn’t want to play us?