Union City Away

Obion County Away

Halls Home

Booker T Home

Gibson Co Home 

ALL GAMES SLATED FOR 7:00 

I really they aren’t all 7:00. Makes it hard to attend games after work 

8 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Surprised no one is talking about the 2 O line transfers y’all are getting from South Gibson.....

Beats me lol. There’s so many ppl around here saying there’s a lot of changes that will take place next year. I did hear there was one kid moving in from my little cousin on the team and he is about 6’2 250 and plays center I think he said so I’m guessing he was from SGC? I guess that’s what comes when you start getting things going winning wise, but we are gonna be loaded with lineman from the middle school program from the years to come.  

Edited by Goldenpride

4 hours ago, Goldenpride said:

Beats me lol. There’s so many ppl around here saying there’s a lot of changes that will take place next year. I did hear there was one kid moving in from my little cousin on the team and he is about 6’2 250 and plays center I think he said so I’m guessing he was from SGC? I guess that’s what comes when you start getting things going winning wise, but we are gonna be loaded with lineman from the middle school program from the years to come.  

There are 2. One is just so so. But there is an upcoming sophomore that is special. Will be a stud. Seems like the moves are completely legit so good pick ups for you guys. I know S Gibson hates it. 

8 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

There are 2. One is just so so. But there is an upcoming sophomore that is special. Will be a stud. Seems like the moves are completely legit so good pick ups for you guys. I know S Gibson hates it. 

There are  actually more coming.  We could land 2 more linemen.  Each over 250 pounds.  And we have landed a very skill kid from Middle Tennessee.  This is just speculation right now but I know from reliable sources this may very well be true.  Our coaches are not recruiting.  This is what happens when kids won't a chance to play for a State Championship.  We almost landed a 300 pounder from NS last year.  Now he wishes he would have came to Trenton.  There is nothing like playing for a state championship.  I wish all kids could experience that atmosphere.  

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 11:30 AM, Archiewho said:

It’s definitely unfortunate but that game was almost not worth playing this year.  Definitely need to replace Dresden and TCA with some above average teams, just wouldn’t go crazy and schedule a couple of teams like Haywood, Covington, Huntingdon, etc.  Got to keep the eye on the prize at the end of the year.   That being said you want good gate games and games that will keep the moderately interested fans coming

We tried Huntingdon.  No luck.  We tried Henry County and Dyersburg, no luck.

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 12:24 PM, RTD said:

With all that coming in im glad TC won't have to deal with it lol.

We have new linemen coming in now and new skill people.  3 lineman who are 250 plus and a all around skill kid who runs a 4.4  or 4.5  40 yard dash.  That only adds to what is coming back.  I hope we will meet again at STate RTD. 

10 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

The other one will turn out to be a good one I’m sure. Coach Mathis does a good job at getting the most of his lineman. We will be glad to have them in black and gold and whoever else that is speculated to be moving to T-town.