2019 Henry County Patriots

HCRedPride

Thought I would let everyone know Ryan Damron did announce he was attending HCHS in the fall! Another interesting thing is he was at some camp this weekend in Memphis. One Memphis coach said and I quote "Big Time Baller" about Ryan. Another said and I quote "This kid has the potential to be something special" 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PatriotNation said:

Thought I would let everyone know Ryan Damron did announce he was attending HCHS in the fall! Another interesting thing is he was at some camp this weekend in Memphis. One Memphis coach said and I quote "Big Time Baller" about Ryan. Another said and I quote "This kid has the potential to be something special" 

That’s fantastic news. I’m ready to see him in Red and on the field! A current player told me that the buzz in the field house is that it’s all but certain that he will start. Exciting times!

Edited by Omaha
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Omaha said:

That’s fantastic news. I’m ready to see him in Red and on the field! A current player told me that the buzz in the field house is that it’s all but certain that he will start. Exciting times!

One thing I'm sure of now is you cant let that kid sit on the sideline this year! He has got to start and play! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's hard to find film on this kid but I finally did. Most everything I found was him playing on the D-Line. He looked very impressive and just bullying kids around on the football field. I guess with his size it was easy for him! Looks pretty explosive and looks like he has a pretty high football IQ from what I could tell. Glad to have him also become a Patriot! Who's ready??

• Like 1