2019 Henry County Patriots

HCRedPride

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 12:46 AM, PatriotNation said:

#25 is Zamariyon Kendall and he is an absolute beast! Not sure what position he will play I think WR but he would be one heck of a RB! If anybody has ever got to watch him play he is fun to watch! Just listen to this list of players we have this year. The freshman phenom at QB Ryan Damron, Jayln Foster, Jamarcus Johnson, Jawon Odoms, Joe Travis, Dante Davis, Mekhi Sanders, Zamariyon Kendall that's a heck of a lot of talent! 

Don't forget Davy Harrod. He dominated the state championship game.

Edited by westtn1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, westtn1 said:

Don't forget Davy Harrod. He dominated the state championship game.

Yes I did forget him I'm sorry about that. I probably left out other big time contributors also! We are going to be pretty loaded this year! I'm going to make a prediction right now before the season even starts. I see this team making the semi finals again this year. Mark my words!

Another good showing for our Patriots last night at Bethel from what I hear. Was told two of the quarterbacks, 16 and 17, both got extensive work on defense. Said the freshman QB really showed out again. #1 had a big night, #2 made some really good plays, #4 had a couple really good catches, and #25 played well although mostly with JV. Joe Travis got several reps on offense and did well. All 2nd hand information, so take it for what it is. Did anyone go?

• Like 1